Update to Version 2.260 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.260. If you have any questions or feedback about the changelog please post them in this thread.

Changelog 2.260

Dear Community,

On Wednesday March 30th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.260. As always there will be a short downtime while the update is applied.

New Features and Changes

Below are changes we've made to the Hybrid app. As mentioned last update, we'll be communicating things so you can keep up to date with our progress.
  • We've created a separate registration page for use with the Hybrid App, as the browser window doesn't display correctly on mobile devices.
  • We've also spent some time testing events on the Hybrid app, so we can already start making the necessary adjustments to make them work well on mobile devices.

Bugfixes

• [Hybrid app] Quest arrows were not showing on the Island view at all, these now show correctly.
  • [Hybrid app] It wasn't possible to drag and drop awards so they can be shown/hidden on your profile. This has been fixed.
  • [Hybrid app] The Tap and hold gesture we introduced in 2.259 took too long to activate, so we reduced it, making it more functional.
  • Island Quests with attack conditions will no longer cause an internal error and an incorrect 'defeat' screen*

* Found on beta, did not occur on live worlds.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

Forwandert

Taxiarch
This app sounds like it maybe interesting. I started playing when we only had the toolbox app so I have got completely used to playing browser on mobile (90% of play like this) Only issues I've ever had is events don't always work/arent clickable and attack planner takes forever to set up if you have a few cities.

Should be interesting to see how this works as a comparison.