Update to Version 2.262 Discussion Thread

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
On Wednesday the game will be updated to version 2.262. If you have any questions or feedback about the update please share them in this thread.

Changelog 2.262

Dear Community,

On Wednesday March 11th Grepolis will be updated to version 2.262. As always there will be a brief downtime while the update is applied.

User Story Improvements

• The Hymn to Aphrodite in now possible to be extended.
  • A player setting has been added to enable or disable militia hints globally.
  • UI improvement in the market selection screen.
  • A population reference has been added to the god power tooltip for browser and hybrid version.
  • The unit amounts are now displayed as smart numbers.
  • The counted cities have been added to overviews/profile.
  • BPV (Battle Point Villages) are now hidden when no own city is on island.
  • A notice for players has been implemented for leaving an alliance when world wonder era has started.
  • A drag indicator for mobile has been implemented that when touched drags the element, otherwise scrolling will be enabled. Changed draggable trade/city group elements to contain drag circle indicator.

Bugfixes

• We fixed an issue where unintended map icons popped up when scrolling on the hybrid app.
  • UI fixes for the hybrid app where town selection used to cover partially some elements.
  • UI fixes for the hybrid app where the towns could not be dragged to the bottom in the trade overview.
  • The map has been fixed the hybrid app which would allow users to drag the map so far that black edges are visible.
  • Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where holding a menu button like profile or reports moved the icon to the right and froze it in position.
  • Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where the market selection is not movable anymore.
  • Country flag in hybrid app is now aligned probably in Split screen.
  • Fixed a bug for hybrid app where Heroes selection now scrolls in the intended direction.
  • Unwanted screen movements when scrolling or dragging for the hybrid app have been fixed.
  • Fixed the placement of several UI elements for the hybrid app.
  • The placement of the town context menu in overviews now appears where the player tapped in the hybrid app.
  • Fixed a bug, where two players placed a city protection to the same city with 1 second difference, while the city is under siege and the both spells did not work. The second cast should now get an error message, and the spell should work.
  • Fixed a bug regarding the militia from Trojan Defense. It now should not be active again since it was damaged before the first siege started.
  • Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where the World Selection Screen used to have a black bar on the hybrid app.
  • Fixed a bug for the hybrid app where registration got stuck in the loading screen.

gpcl-line.png

We hope you enjoy the update and would love to hear any feedback you have here.

Best regards,
Your Grepolis Team

footer.png

Miror B

Taxiarch
Did this update increase the size of the web browser window? I now have to zoom out to 80% to get rid of scroll bars on each axis which makes everything in game smaller, including the already small text. Web browser is google chrome.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
There are issues with zoom after the update, we've reported these to our developers who are looking into the display issues.

Klattu

Phrourach
I have a couple if issues with the latest update. First, a grid has appeared all over my world map (island view). How do I get rid of this ?
Second, when I try and collect from farming villages or try and activate a city festival, the mouse pointer seems to flicker over the organise option and the options on the demand button from farming villages. I seem to have to click several times before anything happens.

Oh by the way, what happened to the population? Most of my cities population are in the red now.

sambr09

Hipparchus
I have a couple if issues with the latest update. First, a grid has appeared all over my world map (island view). How do I get rid of this ?
Second, when I try and collect from farming villages or try and activate a city festival, the mouse pointer seems to flicker over the organise option and the options on the demand button from farming villages. I seem to have to click several times before anything happens.

Oh by the way, what happened to the population? Most of my cities population are in the red now.

This is from a previous update that also had the negative pop change issue 1652393848720.png

as for the mouse cursor issue, adjusting the zoom on your browser (ctrl + or -) seems to do the trick, just have a play around and it should fix it

Back2Basics

Chiliarch
If a wonder sitter is dumb enough to drop ally, their alliance deserves to lose the world. Remove the warning again so we can have @0ZZZ throw another wonders world away!

mwahahahaha

Hoplite
If a wonder sitter is dumb enough to drop ally, their alliance deserves to lose the world. Remove the warning again so we can have @0ZZZ throw another wonders world away!
I agree with you, I'm not really sure why there is a warning, anyone put on wonders should be already aware they could spoil the wonder, if they aren't then why would you put them on a wonder in the first place. The no warning thing was fine IMO. Also before anyone says anything this did happen to the alliance I was in on PSI, totally made a mess for us so I don't want to win a world by someone making a mistake in a fit of temper, I just don't think it's needed.

0ZZZ

Phrourach
"by your own hand." I guess English aint your strong point boy.
Or are you claiming they all sat in the back while you did all the work,?

I think you would have better luck selling a space heater on the sun considering you're not even on the list.....

AAAAAAAAjoke of a player.JPG

Or even on the server when it was achieved o_O?
AAAAAA idiot.JPG

Quit while your behind. Or I'm going to run out of eyes to blacken...... BACK bencher :D

Last edited:

1saaa

Strategos
I agree with you, I'm not really sure why there is a warning, anyone put on wonders should be already aware they could spoil the wonder, if they aren't then why would you put them on a wonder in the first place. The no warning thing was fine IMO. Also before anyone says anything this did happen to the alliance I was in on PSI, totally made a mess for us so I don't want to win a world by someone making a mistake in a fit of temper, I just don't think it's needed.
Personally I think it's disappointing when wonders is decided not by the play of alliances, but by an idiot who wasn't thinking properly. Imo, the reminder stops accidental drops that are unearned.