update

DeletedUser

First of all... "Patience is a Virtue" and besides why the rush?? Alliance rankings mean nothing at this point.

DeletedUser

First of all... "Patience is a Virtue" and besides why the rush?? Alliance rankings mean nothing at this point.

This is true, only MRA want to have huge rank etc, Points don´t win this game :D

DeletedUser

Uhh... "Curiosity killed the cat" you know that's how MRA's fall, worry to much about their ranking and before they knew it they'd run straight into a brick wall.

DeletedUser

ohhh,,,,,,

i have got more than 30 messages for joining my alliance

DeletedUser

Lol, i'm not an MRA, i'm more curious about ocean ones, want to see my future rivals lol

DeletedUser

lol..we are not an mra

So you say you are not an MRA eh? So you recruied 83 people like in 2 hours? Maybe I should explain to you newbies what is an MRA.

Massive- Well you guys are bloody massive nearly reached the alliance limit in 2 hours.Recruiting- You mass recruited noobs who were rimmed in xi , omicron and 2.0 to join your MRA so that gives you the M and R Alliance- You are an alliance who cares about their rankings when the world had just started today.

So you are an MRA , one of the bad types of MRA who will fall due to their lack of organisation and bad leader.

DeletedUser

we dont want your advice thank you

but will also tell you i got more 75 messages asking for an invite into the alliance

DeletedUser

Give me a break, really
No offense but that 75 thing made me laugh:D:D:D:D

"Can I join??" is probably the most used application for recruitment. I could see how he got 75, even so I can't believe you would have said yes to every single one of them!! Honestly know your limits. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

"Can I join??" is probably the most used application for recruitment. I could see how he got 75, even so I can't believe you would have said yes to every single one of them!! Honestly know your limits. :rolleyes:

Hey, I just said that in another thread... copier ;)

DeletedUser

actually i said yes to many.......

i have 21 pages of messages already..it is the truth

DeletedUser

And you are proud of that? How ridiculous , when you have conquered cities then you be proud of it. But until then stop spamming this thread about how you got 21 messages. WHo cares??? You don't see people clapping are showing any form of caring. When you have learned how to play the game then you may lead an successful alliance

DeletedUser

oh...as if you can lead one.....you did not even join you are so scared of us