update

DeletedUser

And you are proud of that? How ridiculous , when you have conquered cities then you be proud of it. But until then stop spamming this thread about how you got 21 messages. WHo cares??? You don't see people clapping are showing any form of caring. When you have learned how to play the game then you may lead an successful alliance

Shut up.Youre going, quite far with this now.You were a bad leader on Xi so be quiet.

DeletedUser

finally some one agrees with me.........he took my alliance in Xi....and since then they have already fallen 10 ranks....lol...

DeletedUser

i am saying you agree with me that firelord001 has crossed him limits and thinks to much about himself

DeletedUser15100

You can not judge an MRA until 4 days in this world.

Secondly MRA means nothing, Alliances can change during their progress.

BLACK SEA were a massive MRA but are one of the strongest alongside Lynx and LoDa on World Omicron.

Dragon Knight may invite a lot of players, got to rank #1, become known to most "noobs" than joined the world, and maybe those "noobs" asked to join and got accepted.

You can not judge until 4 days (Beginner protection end date).

This is world speed 3 so I really Doubt that Dragon Knights survive in the Core Ocean and also I have joined their Alliance to see how organised they are and they are REALLY not organised.

They have 1 tab named "GENERAL" which is totally random. There are players that have joined and know nothing about the Alliance except that there in the Alliance. Also there is a huge lack of laziness with the founders and leaders, all they do is mass invite everyone in.

Now, Dragon Knights have no Idea what there doing except inviting and inviting and worrying too much about Rank. Of course its nice to have a Rank #1 position at the start of the world but an Founders must take responsibility for a high ranking position or the Alliance will fall.

Later on in the stage of the game, Rank would mean nothing and BP ranking soon comes into play.

If Dragon Knights are going to survive in this fast world then they better start organising their members because they need to be prepared for attacks in 3 days or they may all just become farms and soon end up falling and falling.

Dragon Knights really need to take responsibility to their ranking structure, they have 6 founders and 3 leaders (something like that). This is very, very bad. No wonder jarpenguin disbanded the alliance within 2 days.

There should be max 2 founders, and max 4-5 leaders, this should all come down to Loyalty, and was Jarpenguin Loyal... No, So Ranking Structure is terrible.

Dragon Knights really need to sort themselves out, 1-4 of my Alliance members from Omicron has joined them and they told me that they are very, very unorganised, and now i can see that for myself.

Dragon Knights positionings are good due to their early mass recruiting in the game, things can change, members can leave, and veteran will not join. It is all down to organisation and responsibility.

Note : I have quit world Pi due to the fact that the world looks a bit boring :D

DeletedUser345

Note : I have quit world Pi due to the fact that the world looks a bit boring :D

True i haven't really seen any major challenge alliance wise on this world.

18 Members- rank 5 with highest average points.

Better not get too overconfident yet as someone may emerge as a strong alliance.

DeletedUser15100

Yes, The world speed is nice, that is if you cancel all other worlds and concentrate mostly on a speed 3 world.

But yes, the lack of competition in this world is boring.

I can not see Dragon Knights owning this world, all the alliances in the top 12 I can not see much in them, except Daedalus Project which will not succeed because they are based on other worlds and I don't think they can concentrate on a speed 2 and 3 world even though they are based in core oceans.

I think that Daedalus Project should just concentrate on World Omicron as they are doing ok there alongside The Freemasons.

There are not much competitions, I don't see any good Alliances like Nemesis, Project Venom, Confederate States (real deal) or any other competitive Alliances.

DeletedUser

Yes, The world speed is nice, that is if you cancel all other worlds and concentrate mostly on a speed 3 world.

But yes, the lack of competition in this world is boring.

I can not see Dragon Knights owning this world, all the alliances in the top 12 I can not see much in them, except Daedalus Project which will not succeed because they are based on other worlds and I don't think they can concentrate on a speed 2 and 3 world even though they are based in core oceans.

I think that Daedalus Project should just concentrate on World Omicron as they are doing ok there alongside The Freemasons.

There are not much competitions, I don't see any good Alliances like Nemesis, Project Venom, Confederate States (real deal) or any other competitive Alliances.

Eeeeeeerggh hmmmmmm

DeletedUser

omg, so many Omi's are here!

hello!

MRAs arent officially MRA until bp ends, they will either be owned or owners when bp ends

gerr... confederate states in 1# in kappa

DeletedUser12571

omg, so many Omi's are here!

hello!

MRAs arent officially MRA until bp ends, they will either be owned or owners when bp ends

gerr... confederate states in 1# in kappa

They're ranked #2 in Xi as well I think. Although their leader isn't playing in Pi, and he tends to carry the alliance this early on.

DeletedUser

hey aqua! looks like you are having better luck and more hate mail here in PI ;)

nice to see all of us Omis here lol :)