Update

DeletedUser

Hi all

I know I am one of the frustrated players that walked, but still keeping an eye on the stats, doesn't seem much happening, any chance of an update? or is it just plodding on until wonders?

hope your all ok,

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey friend,
From the standpoint in DW, things look good. last I checked it was 120 - 6 against ME. World wonders will be coming up in 2 weeks or so. We currently need 120 million pts between top 50 alliances , but this will go down to 107 million at the start of May. Currently top 50 alliances have in total 105.62 million pts in total - so that means - start of May is the time for WW.

Some of Apathetic players have already relocated to en77, I met them there lol, but that is as much as I know now. Fella went solo again, in Fighting Philosophy which has 2 members, Dont know what his plans are. Other than that, the server is moving slow.

I thought you werent using this name anymore G?

DeletedUser21625

i will let the numbers people do their thing and add that you are sorely missed.

DeletedUser

I miss it to much to stay away, but still resisting the urge to join a new world, maybe when winter comes I will join a world in the rim

miss you to ana

Ryann16

Strategos
Hey G, always willing to let you joi me on Nysa lol ;D It would be fun!

Have lots of good players there, low alliance cap, and a fast moving world. If you ever want to join let me know! :D We all miss you

DeletedUser

cheers Ryann but want to stay off the game for a bit longer

DeletedUser30996

Most of EX KoM/13th/NF members are still here , all looks good , however ....... All the action is finished , no more wars ... ME is a weak alliance , which doesn't even work as a TEAM ... Myself took 3 cities from Krox1 - have 3 more to go ( want him out from O44 for calling me a traitor and all kind of nuisance ... ) Hope the break works for You G , you are missed by many players ... For me this will be the last world i'm in - lost almost 18 months of my life here ...

DeletedUser3926

Good to hear from you Graeme, hope you are well.

The world is ticking along, missing you though.