Updated forums

DeletedUser

dear god what is this i see an update to the forum? Well my god innogames are going all out on the updates, not sure i like this one though. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

There's already quite a few threads about the update..

This one has quite a few different opinions.

DeletedUser14937

Innogames did not update the forums, this is an update by Vbulletin. It has a few extra good features but it's new so like every other update it takes a bit of time to get used to.

DeletedUser5

Innogames did not update the forums, this is an update by Vbulletin. It has a few extra good features but it's new so like every other update it takes a bit of time to get used to.

No, actually it's an update that InnoGames have rolled out. Obviously, vBulletin develop the software, but the client is the one that chooses when they wish to apply updates to the forum. This is an update that has been planned for a very long time. I've wanted the update to happen for a long time, since I tend to keep up with the vBulletin updates :p (I'm sad like that..)

DeletedUser

No, actually it's an update that InnoGames have rolled out. Obviously, vBulletin develop the software, but the client is the one that chooses when they wish to apply updates to the forum. This is an update that has been planned for a very long time. I've wanted the update to happen for a long time, since I tend to keep up with the vBulletin updates :p (I'm sad like that..)

Haha. Nothing wrong with keeping on top of updates I seem to do that myself.. :D