Wish List Updated to combat?

DeletedUser54464

So my first idea is cannons for your cities? Because in the era of the game cannons would of been invented, so how about like the fire ship, which stay in your city, you could add cannon that you build in the barracks? And they can attack enemy ships and units from your city.

Another idea is ship interception, so when an enemy is attacking you, you could send a fleet of ships out to fight them in the ocean??

That is all I have for now, as you can probably tell I am a big fan of naval warfare

DeletedUser31385

So my first idea is cannons for your cities? Because in the era of the game cannons would of been invented, so how about like the fire ship, which stay in your city, you could add cannon that you build in the barracks? And they can attack enemy ships and units from your city.

Another idea is ship interception, so when an enemy is attacking you, you could send a fleet of ships out to fight them in the ocean??

That is all I have for now, as you can probably tell I am a big fan of naval warfare
War ships will destroy enemy war ships and transports before the land troops attack your city. If a player doesn't send any war ships with his attack and you have war ships in your harbor, his transports will be killed. Your naval forces will fight before the land battle occurs.