Top 12 Updates - Week 1

DeletedUser

It's funny to see how NR is inviting players from players alliances , not players that have no alliance

Nothing wrong with it.

If you cannot keep them, you either do not deserve to have those players, or you should you want them :)

DeletedUser

I went to them and asked for an invite....NR didn't ask us to come from IWW, we asked NR if we could live with them after the divorce ;)

I hate you because your comments are good , not because you took my players and plus i also hate you for taking my flag , you'll pay for that !

DeletedUser

Haha, you're right.

True , what's even funniest is that , were doing a 4-way merge and things are working out great but the thing funny is that we had been talking about leaving IWW as a pact and saying when they fall we will rise with Dm and Nr to the top and maybe get a pactwith both of you guys but now were the ones holding them up

FallingMan.jpg

When this merge is over we'll be almost 1500000 points from our points

DeletedUser

True , what's even funniest is that , were doing a 4-way merge and things are working out great but the thing funny is that we had been talking about leaving IWW as a pact and saying when they fall we will rise with Dm and Nr to the top and maybe get a pactwith both of you guys but now were the ones holding them up

When this merge is over we'll be almost 1500000 points from our points

First of all L3G3ND you'll never get a pact with both DM or NR at the same time. Also doesn't matter how high your points are if your players still attack like this until now.

24doqgw.jpg

My advice to you would be don't aim for the points, aim for the quality. No one will fear or respect an alliance where their players don't even know which units are for Def or Attack.

DeletedUser

First of all L3G3ND you'll never get a pact with both DM or NR at the same time. Also doesn't matter how high your points are if your players still attack like this until now.

24doqgw.jpg

My advice to you would be don't aim for the points, aim for the quality. No one will fear or respect an alliance where their players don't even know which units are for Def or Attack.

First of all Johnny it was just a suggestion , look it up , second of all , who said they were my members ?

And i don't think that it would be fair to talk like that even though we sent your city in revolt

DeletedUser

First of all Johnny it was just a suggestion , look it up , second of all , who said they were my members ?

And i don't think that it would be fair to talk like that even though we sent your city in revolt

Every one of those players, including the player in the very last report are of The Betrayed and as you are one of the leaders of that alliance, L3G3ND, then yes, they are your members. I think The Betrayed has the potential to be good, though they do need to learn how to fight. Anyone can place a city in revolt, especially if the player they are revolting dodges and allows the attack to land. The skill comes in keeping the city to be conquered clear and a path made for one's colony ship to land. Sending attacks of defense units, sending transports of troops with no offensive ships to clear the way... These are mistakes made by players very new to Grepolis who haven't read the faqs and help guides which are so readily available. That they continue to do so reflects on neglectful leadership as leaders are there to guide their members in the game.

Again, L3G3ND, I'm not saying The Betrayed is a bad alliance. But some of the members need guidance. I've looked and noticed quite a few have played worlds other than Troy and as such the mistakes they are making are unacceptable. Get them in gear, get them doing what they are supposed to do when it comes to attacks and I'm sure The Betrayed will get better and better. Points don't mean everything. In the end it's going to be who is left standing and who is the best equipped to keep their world wonders protected.

DeletedUser

I barely understood what you said , but as you may not know Lady were holding UF1 up , we don't have time to deal with these type of things and i don't mean by my alliance i mean by UF1 revolting him

DeletedUser30111

I barely understood what you said , but as you may not know Lady were holding UF1 up , we don't have time to deal with these type of things and i don't mean by my alliance i mean by UF1 revolting him

Maybe that's the problem? Proper attacking is way more important than whatever you mean by holding up your alliance. If you manage to keep all your members, then you will still never expand if so many of your members don't know how to attack properly.

DeletedUser

My members know how to attack just they find supporting members a more useful way to help the alliance

DeletedUser30967

Every one of those players, including the player in the very last report are of The Betrayed and as you are one of the leaders of that alliance, L3G3ND, then yes, they are your members. I think The Betrayed has the potential to be good, though they do need to learn how to fight. Anyone can place a city in revolt, especially if the player they are revolting dodges and allows the attack to land. The skill comes in keeping the city to be conquered clear and a path made for one's colony ship to land. Sending attacks of defense units, sending transports of troops with no offensive ships to clear the way... These are mistakes made by players very new to Grepolis who haven't read the faqs and help guides which are so readily available. That they continue to do so reflects on neglectful leadership as leaders are there to guide their members in the game.

Again, L3G3ND, I'm not saying The Betrayed is a bad alliance. But some of the members need guidance. I've looked and noticed quite a few have played worlds other than Troy and as such the mistakes they are making are unacceptable. Get them in gear, get them doing what they are supposed to do when it comes to attacks and I'm sure The Betrayed will get better and better. Points don't mean everything. In the end it's going to be who is left standing and who is the best equipped to keep their world wonders protected.

Legend, this is some solid advice from Lady Arachne, and if you don't understand it, it would probably be a good idea to re-read it until you do, because she hit the nail on the head with this.

And why would you want to merge with an alliance that you're holding up? Most of all the good players left UF1, all that's left now is the newbs and n00bs....you got a lot of teaching to do, and everything Lady Arachne said applies doubly then.

Also, I'm so honored to have made your hate list....maybe one of these days I'll be lucky enough to get a hate thread about me. A girl can only dream ;)

DeletedUser

Legend, this is some solid advice from Lady Arachne, and if you don't understand it, it would probably be a good idea to re-read it until you do, because she hit the nail on the head with this.

And why would you want to merge with an alliance that you're holding up? Most of all the good players left UF1, all that's left now is the newbs and n00bs....you got a lot of teaching to do, and everything Lady Arachne said applies doubly then.

Also, I'm so honored to have made your hate list....maybe one of these days I'll be lucky enough to get a hate thread about me. A girl can only dream ;)

Wow , your a girl , that changes everything , haha

Anyway , i understand now but ii already know i have a lot to do but if it means an elite alliance with players who know how to attack and claim over 30 cities a day then it worth the week

DeletedUser30967

Wow , your a girl , that changes everything , haha

Yes, I'm a girl! Why does that surprise everyone? Maleficent is a girls name....she's the wicked witch from Sleeping Beauty. People must not read their fairy tales anymore ;)

DeletedUser

Glad to see you listening to Lady Arachne's advice :p I know that she knows what shes talking about ;)

You should cut dead weight, train your players, and get to know them all, then you can make a strong, tight-knit alliance work really well.