Top 12 Updates - Week 2

DeletedUser

Another week has gone by and a lot has changed

For instance , IWW fell

NR took the lead by a land slide

Now TB and UF are helping IWW stand there ground

IWW switches name to UF1

Lot has changed , but i think now UF1 is changing there name to TB to show there honor to a great player lost

Anything else you would like to tell about , any wars , new attacks , weak attacks ,and don't show any old reports like on the other one

Do your best ;)

DeletedUser30967

Yes, I broke 50k ABP and you still haven't updated the milestone thread ;)

DeletedUser

Sorry guys , things have been rough , will make a new update , but it's funny to see that with this milestones thread people come to me even though were enemies in the game asking to re-update it , this message only goes to like one or 2 people , not anybody from DM or NR

DeletedUser30967

but it's funny to see that with this milestones thread people come to me even though were enemies in the game asking to re-update it , this message only goes to like one or 2 people , not anybody from DM or NR

Hey, I resemble that remark, and I'm in NR ;)

I have a *Breaking News* story for you! It involves a bit of intrigue, some math and a touch of skill.

The Betrayed has been busted supporting the alliance from my most recent Op....now that's not really much of a surprise and we predicted that would happen ;)

But this is where it gets interesting. There was 4 sets of incoming support when we took the city. I have already killed off the first 2 sets when they landed. There are 2 more sets of incoming support. Do you think the people who sent the support are good enough to get it withdrawn in the 5 sec window they have between when their support lands and when my attacks land to kill it?

No hard feelings though....you're still my favorite frenemy ;)

DeletedUser

Hey, I resemble that remark, and I'm in NR ;)

I have a *Breaking News* story for you! It involves a bit of intrigue, some math and a touch of skill.

The Betrayed has been busted supporting the alliance from my most recent Op....now that's not really much of a surprise and we predicted that would happen ;)

But this is where it gets interesting. There was 4 sets of incoming support when we took the city. I have already killed off the first 2 sets when they landed. There are 2 more sets of incoming support. Do you think the people who sent the support are good enough to get it withdrawn in the 5 sec window they have between when their support lands and when my attacks land to kill it?

No hard feelings though....you're still my favorite frenemy ;)

Same with you but i don't think all this fighting is necessary , i mean it's good for the public but it's like you attack us when were on a run , give us 3 days of non-attacking , haha , then you'd see

There is no need for this as we only want peace since we are no longer IWW ,we do not have any problems with anybody , if you want IWW , attack Athlete , but for Tb , we are still the small alliance with only 400k growing faster than the alliances

I have already ended the war with DM , i don't want another

DeletedUser30967

Same with you but i don't think all this fighting is necessary , i mean it's good for the public but it's like you attack us when were on a run , give us 3 days of non-attacking , haha , then you'd see

There is no need for this as we only want peace since we are no longer IWW ,we do not have any problems with anybody , if you want IWW , attack Athlete , but for Tb , we are still the small alliance with only 400k growing faster than the alliances

I have already ended the war with DM , i don't want another

We haven't attacked you ;)

Your alliance was supporting the alliance we wiped out....I just attacked the help you sent them ;)

DeletedUser

We haven't attacked you ;)

Your alliance was supporting the alliance we wiped out....I just attacked the help you sent them ;)

Your second alliance NR2 , has been attacking us , they took one city and of course they sent a thousand ships to my city to get rid of me , am i that special ?

Now i just feel so wanted , i sent a message to Ceasar , the attacker , he is a good attacker , i would never let him go if i were you , seems to be leading things just fine but the inviting our members , a little sneaky and yes we know because most members concern about it instead of joining them

Maleficent , if you are partially my friend , end this , but i do forget that you are partially my enemy , ima put you in my ally list and my hitlist in my profile in troy

DeletedUser30967

Your second alliance NR2 , has been attacking us , they took one city and of course they sent a thousand ships to my city to get rid of me , am i that special ?

Now i just feel so wanted , i sent a message to Ceasar , the attacker , he is a good attacker , i would never let him go if i were you , seems to be leading things just fine but the inviting our members , a little sneaky and yes we know because most members concern about it instead of joining them

Maleficent , if you are partially my friend , end this , but i do forget that you are partially my enemy , ima put you in my ally list and my hitlist in my profile in troy

Sorry to disappoint you Legend, but I have no power or authority over Caesar. While I have several cities, I am but a lowly slave on the totem pole. It is because I stay out of the politics that I have enough time to play to grow as fast as I do. Getting looter of the day and attacker of the day as much as I have takes a lot of work, just wouldn't be possible if I got involved in politics ;)

So I'm your favorite ally to attack? Nice, I feel so special!

DeletedUser11965

Make pacts (check)
Merges (check)
End war (maybe)
Greatest diplomat (think you'll be rank 13 or 14)

DeletedUser

(Make Pacts because scared to fight)check
(Merge)check
(Start Wars)check
(end wars) X
(Do any fighting) XXXXXXXX

I have a five hundred point city, I havent been playing this world but I still have 6 times more abp than L3G3ND**
He justs lets everyone else fight for him :)

Im 50th or something in abp in zakros as well

DeletedUser11965

(Make Pacts because scared to fight)check
(Merge)check
(Start Wars)check
(end wars) X
(Do any fighting) XXXXXXXX

I have a five hundred point city, I havent been playing this world but I still have 6 times more abp than L3G3ND**
He justs lets everyone else fight for him :)

Im 50th or something in abp in zakros as well

Ichimaru Gin1
L3G3ND**

actually he got more

but real impressive abp for 500 points

DeletedUser

Arshark you didnt pay attention to that, he has 952 dbp and 52 abp, im not talking about total bp, Im talking about abp

DeletedUser11965

O.O oh my bad...lol, i was looking at the "ranking" instead of "points"

DeletedUser

Itchy go away , you do nothing but stalk me , im going to get you banned , and also , i really don't need to open up to you to tell you why i have low attacking battle points , you only have that many battle points because you were already in this world previously , duh , get a life

DeletedUser

Get a life, wow, how would you know I have none unless you are stalking me? How am I stalking you, I still play this world, my alliance is legit :)

Also I left the world over two weeks ago and I still have more than you mainly because im attack a TB player on my island :)

DeletedUser30111

L3g3nd, you really shouldn't get aggravated and claim Itchy is stalking you every time he posts something you don't like. If I remember correctly you post on every thread he makes.

Also how have we gotten so off course? No one is even talking about "No Fear"s call to arms against No Rules??