Top 12 Updates - Week 2

DeletedUser

L3g3nd, you really shouldn't get aggravated and claim Itchy is stalking you every time he posts something you don't like. If I remember correctly you post on every thread he makes.

Also how have we gotten so off course? No one is even talking about "No Fear"s call to arms against No Rules??

I saw that but ive learned my lesson from making PnP's where all i get is bad posts about me making them and also Itchy , you even admitted you were going to all my threads posting to every single one of my comments following me around the forums , i don't know about you but that sounds like a very close synonym to stalking

DeletedUser

Were did I admit this? How is it stalking you if I post in threads that interest me?
Grow up, why would I waste my time and follow you every post?

DeletedUser24357

I am curious where I have invited members. I think I only invited one who didn't come, and that was Ryoma. The other I invited when I left because they were people I was close to, and that was Tatang Len. Then a bunch CAME TO ME so I let them in. Get your facts straight before claiming that I poached your members. If I was gonna do that, you would have a much smaller alliance because I know a lot of people agree what Nomejoda did once he got leadership ran most of us off. I left when I heard of the Merger talk with UF etc and then when I heard L3G3ND was involved, 5 mins later I messaged Plaguetower to get me an invite because I knew IWW (Now TB) was in turmoil.

DeletedUser

I am curious where I have invited members. I think I only invited one who didn't come, and that was Ryoma. The other I invited when I left because they were people I was close to, and that was Tatang Len. Then a bunch CAME TO ME so I let them in. Get your facts straight before claiming that I poached your members. If I was gonna do that, you would have a much smaller alliance because I know a lot of people agree what Nomejoda did once he got leadership ran most of us off. I left when I heard of the Merger talk with UF etc and then when I heard L3G3ND was involved, 5 mins later I messaged Plaguetower to get me an invite because I knew IWW (Now TB) was in turmoil.

You talk a lot of stuff for someone who couldnt even handle a 24hr agreement , sees how impatience your alliance is to attack us

IWW/Tb ends devastating war with DM , no attack amongst the alliances has been sent ever since 8/12/12

Last edited by a moderator: