Updates

DeletedUser25249

but i dont understand what you mean by what if there was a 1 second difference ? Do you mean as like theres an hour difference or just one big attack

If theres an hour difference its just an unexperienced player that doesnt know the times ( No offense )

But if it were just one big attack i send all the support forward

What else is there to do

Whats there not to understand about a 1 sec gap, its a gap and for nika and ludi it seems a bloody big one..lol

DeletedUser

There is of one worst things you realized about Triad, not only most of them using BOTS( one of the proof can someone explain to me how Beelzebob and Ayaxtelemanoi have so many cities because they are using autofarming unfortunately skype proof doesn't work). And don't give me this about festivals I know what you fellas are about. Also about Ladodemon, he was inactive or he has no attacking BP for 2 month and suddenly he attacked my siege( conclusion is that your leaders holding his account to give it up, please innogames investigate this situation). Lastly I believe Cobra is still here, what is unfortunate story, guy was using 3 accounts at the same time because he believed that having 3 IPS addresses is legal, well he got banned and Triad took it personally so they start cheating ( another words they found someone who is inactive and they gave inactive account to Cobra), pretty sure I am right, and don't dare argue about it because I know much more than you can imagine. So the conclusion is I am really upset about this alliance, I hope they are not going to win WW, otherwise bot users win WW make me don't play this game anymore!

DeletedUser2595

Fara, you are so wrong on so many levels and in so many ways it is almost funny.

No-one that I know of in Triad uses bots, and if they did and we knew I would kick them. Ayax and Beelz definitely dont use bots, they are just regularly active and farm in the usual way to other people (Much the same as Cobra used to do)

Ladodemon lost his job about a month ago and had to move out, they have been a bit busy sorting their life out to play grepo, but now that it is getting back on track they are becoming more active again.

Cobra isn't here, or at least hasn't been on skype for well over a month, since the spurious banning. No-one in Triad leadership ever gave him details for another account. Although i'll admit it was discussed at one point.

Triad got at cobra's ban because we knew they hadnt done wrong and innogames refused to show any proof, and instead operated on a guilty and cant be proven innocent basis. But if you want to discuss that further, i think you still have my skype, shouldn't discuss this on external forums.

Get your facts straight before firing off blind accusations because your sore about IG actions.

DeletedUser

Ok, I might be wrong but it is only my opinion, and I believe what I am saying is truth.

DeletedUser

Update : Spartan Legacy , A.T.T.T. , Triad and Wolf pack members fight for kuuktwo's located in O23 on an island owned mainly by him ( i just conquered his last city on the island but have a bone to pick with SL for ending my siege 4 times in a row )

DeletedUser

Let me one more time make my blind accusations. According to SH101 Triad players are very active that means that in order to obtain additional culture points they have to use festivals, which means that some of Triad players have to demand maximum amount of resources 4 days out of 5, which means it is about 20 hours out of 24, which implies that most of Triad players have chronic insomnia, in my opinion. Anyone other than Triad player can come up with better excuses than that??? Again it is only my blind opinion but if someone can count we will realized that there is something fishy is going on.

DeletedUser

Let me one more time make my blind accusations. According to SH101 Triad players are very active that means that in order to obtain additional culture points they have to use festivals, which means that some of Triad players have to demand maximum amount of resources 4 days out of 5, which means it is about 20 hours out of 24, which implies that most of Triad players have chronic insomnia, in my opinion. Anyone other than Triad player can come up with better excuses than that??? Again it is only my blind opinion but if someone can count we will realized that there is something fishy is going on.
Dont know why. But i love those wordings.. Good one Fara.. :D

DeletedUser22708

Couldn't agree more

DeletedUser

Fara, you are so wrong on so many levels and in so many ways it is almost funny.

Much like yourself. Unless you were lying...

No-one that I know of in Triad uses bots, and if they did and we knew I would kick them. Ayax and Beelz definitely dont use bots, they are just regularly active and farm in the usual way to other people (Much the same as Cobra used to do)

Yes ofc, it's multis you dont kick :p

DeletedUser2595

As far as im aware, every player in Triad is an individual, no multi accounts. If you think otherwise, please enlighten me.

And I never lied on skype blod. Things changed in the alliance, but what i told was you true at the time. Though i may have bent the truth a few times.

DeletedUser23542

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Love a good Forum Fight :D

DeletedUser

Hmm....well the two multis I knew of ghosted so maybe not anymore :)

And it's more like Scorpions vs Scorpion inactives, Triad vs Scorpion inactives and MORC :p

But you did say you wanted to fight once, so the inactives....I guess you need something to boost morale since you're getting nowhere against MORC?
47 of your conquests on us are inactives. 15 active. 15 where I dont remember if they were active or not - people that are semi active usually.
Against 47 of our conquests of your actives, and 2 I dont know if are actives or not....hmmm....
I'm just saying coz my noobs need battle experience....some of yours do to - 15 LS and 650 horses against 3k birs....that just dont go well, even with breakthrough. But that was a donation I suppose, since you're advertising for making people better players when they join Triad.

DeletedUser

And it's more like Scorpions vs Scorpion inactives, Triad vs Scorpion inactives and MORC :p

But you did say you wanted to fight once, so the inactives....I guess you need something to boost morale since you're getting nowhere against MORC?
47 of your conquests on us are inactives. 15 active. 15 where I dont remember if they were active or not - people that are semi active usually.
Against 47 of our conquests of your actives, and 2 I dont know if are actives or not....hmmm....
I'm just saying coz my noobs need battle experience....some of yours do to - 15 LS and 650 horses against 3k birs....that just dont go well, even with breakthrough. But that was a donation I suppose, since you're advertising for making people better players when they join Triad.

Missing the Like button :D

DeletedUser

Hmmm . . . a fight ? Can i join because right now i have ls nuke and about 900 horsemen plus another 300 chariots that need to get some blood on their hooves/feet

Where will the fight be

DeletedUser

As some of Triad players said that Fara has no proof and talking out of his mind about Triad players have some bots, well I contact their leader Valkeneth and I was ignored, no problem with me ( by the way from the beginning if someone wants to see some IGM I am ready to provide it). Lets have fun and then judge me and explain me one things if the guy who is holding the rights to be a leader doing autofarming, do we really expect from other players to play fair ( as I said before they are cheaters, was right all way long:)) Thats the message I got:

ronnie 4183 on 2012-06-10 at 15:36
Hi bro, i have the BOT ready togo

should i use it ?

Now if someone do enough research we all realized that would be Triad players, now SH101 , what can you say to all of us, sorry I was wrong? Junk you are:) Let me put one more stuff over here, again all PM are available and if some of Triads decide to say that I am imaging thing they should ask their founders

ronnie4183 on 2012-06-15 at 13:55
Hi bro, i c you are ?

I just wanted to inform you i got intel on all of blodbart, tallerken ad simone cities. THey are all targeting me, and have left their o46 cities wide open for taking.(this according to bart-saying why blabla, the morc will come and take my cities)

And why would you whant innogames to investigate me ?? Well, i welcome them and i thnk they most likely allready have done so.

Well what else can I put:)

DeletedUser

Hey

So, i thought Farabdul was a decent guy, but we have had a falling out of late and he has gotten rather nasty with both his comments and accusations.

farabdul on Skype on 2012-06-08 at 15:19
Triad so annoying!! Gonna get them with accusations and will be sorry. I will give them good payback

Me:
Recently he has gone off the deep end. Note i have xxxx some words below. No Fara we are not all robots and no i dont cheat. As i told you i am just unemployed due to the bad economy and i have insomnia. I am online a lot... I get my silver by farming. Farming helps relax me.

farabdul on 2012-07-08 at 13:25
You are xxxxxxx BOT users thats why you have to much silver, I hope all of you xxxxxxx will be banned because YOU are xxxxxxx CHEATETRS!!!!

Me:
Fara below confirming that two of his allies cheat... you cant play on the same connection without reporting it. You can dislike the rules but you have to play by them. I dont like paying taxes but i still do it.

farabdul on 2012-07-09 at 02:21
The reason they were banned because they work at the same place

Me: Sorry you are having a hard time these days. I feel bad for you and the stuff going on in real life. Please dont take it out on us and i hope things get better for you.

LB

As some of Triad players said that Fara has no proof and talking out of his mind about Triad players have some bots, well I contact their leader Valkeneth and I was ignored, no problem with me ( by the way from the beginning if someone wants to see some IGM I am ready to provide it). Lets have fun and then judge me and explain me one things if the guy who is holding the rights to be a leader doing autofarming, do we really expect from other players to play fair ( as I said before they are cheaters, was right all way long:)) Thats the message I got:

ronnie 4183 on 2012-06-10 at 15:36
Hi bro, i have the BOT ready togo

should i use it ?

Now if someone do enough research we all realized that would be Triad players, now SH101 , what can you say to all of us, sorry I was wrong? Junk you are:) Let me put one more stuff over here, again all PM are available and if some of Triads decide to say that I am imaging thing they should ask their founders

ronnie4183 on 2012-06-15 at 13:55
Hi bro, i c you are ?

I just wanted to inform you i got intel on all of blodbart, tallerken ad simone cities. THey are all targeting me, and have left their o46 cities wide open for taking.(this according to bart-saying why blabla, the morc will come and take my cities)

And why would you whant innogames to investigate me ?? Well, i welcome them and i thnk they most likely allready have done so.

Well what else can I put:)

DeletedUser

Farabdul, please have a look at the video I made a while back, before I became inactive for personal reasons. I decided to make this vid back then because I expected someone would accuse us of auto-farming. So congratulations, you're very predictable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DjXT1s139M

I hope this illustrates to you that auto-farming is unneeded. I also believe that Innogames can never provide evidence of auto-farming because this evidence does not exist. Thus our members were banned without evidence. Period.

About festivals: Sure I used festivals. I did it all the time. At some point, there was hardly any enemy that got me decent morale anymore. Clearing them out was bad enough.

It's time to move on with our game. Let's just have fun. If you lost, take pride in trying.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WOW, nice one LB, right I said nasty things to you, but again I was right about you guys. What else can be added here? Also for the hell of it why didn't you put the rest of it about your personal life. You know at least I have one. So who should feel bad, buddy?:) Nice video VriendP.

DeletedUser

WOW, nice one LB, right I said nasty things to you, but again I was right about you guys. What else can be added here? Also for the hell of it why didn't you put the rest of it about your personal life. You know at least I have one. So who should feel bad, buddy?:) Nice video VriendP.

Well at least you dont deny my allegations. Ok, if you are forcing me to tell my story... I lost my job cause I am in a wheel chair, and you are right i have no life as i cant really leave the house. But you knew all that already. Are you happy now?

LB