Updates

DeletedUser

Well at least you dont deny my allegations. Ok, if you are forcing me to tell my story... I lost my job cause I am in a wheel chair, and you are right i have no life as i cant really leave the house. But you knew all that already. Are you happy now?

LB

That's messed up , and you guys are like forcing him to tell his life story LB you don't have to tell them a **** thing about your life , you lost your job and that's all they need to know , no how's or why's

DeletedUser2595

As some of Triad players said that Fara has no proof and talking out of his mind about Triad players have some bots, well I contact their leader Valkeneth and I was ignored, no problem with me ( by the way from the beginning if someone wants to see some IGM I am ready to provide it). Lets have fun and then judge me and explain me one things if the guy who is holding the rights to be a leader doing autofarming, do we really expect from other players to play fair ( as I said before they are cheaters, was right all way long:)) Thats the message I got:

ronnie 4183 on 2012-06-10 at 15:36
Hi bro, i have the BOT ready togo

should i use it ?

Now if someone do enough research we all realized that would be Triad players, now SH101 , what can you say to all of us, sorry I was wrong? Junk you are:) Let me put one more stuff over here, again all PM are available and if some of Triads decide to say that I am imaging thing they should ask their founders

ronnie4183 on 2012-06-15 at 13:55
Hi bro, i c you are ?

I just wanted to inform you i got intel on all of blodbart, tallerken ad simone cities. THey are all targeting me, and have left their o46 cities wide open for taking.(this according to bart-saying why blabla, the morc will come and take my cities)

And why would you whant innogames to investigate me ?? Well, i welcome them and i thnk they most likely allready have done so.

Well what else can I put:)

I dont suppose you could forward this IGM to me so that I can see the actual physical proof? If you can show me that, then I can look into your accusations about my alliance. If you wont... then well, I can do this:

farabdul on 2012-06-24 at 14:27
Yes I use BOTS, I just use them cleverly, so Innogames cant find out. I also run other accounts for mates when they sleep so that we can always snipe CS's.

This is obviously proof that fara cheats. <--- sarcasm, in case anyone doesn't get this. Just proving a point.

Also, whats wrong with ronnie having info on blodbarts cities? If they attack you, then you can see what troops they use, thats info...

DeletedUser

Missing the Like button :D

OMG! Those fans are so annoying :p Good to see you still around

Well at least you dont deny my allegations. Ok, if you are forcing me to tell my story... I lost my job cause I am in a wheel chair, and you are right i have no life as i cant really leave the house. But you knew all that already. Are you happy now?

LB

Tsk, tsk, just get one of these, install some flamethrowers or whatever you prefer and get your job back medium_tankchair.jpg

Seriously, people who play grepo actually got a life? :eek:

ronnie4183 on 2012-06-15 at 13:55
Hi bro, i c you are ?

I just wanted to inform you i got intel on all of blodbart, tallerken ad simone cities. THey are all targeting me, and have left their o46 cities wide open for taking.(this according to bart-saying why blabla, the morc will come and take my cities)

Lol! I'm famous :p
I was questioning the logic of attacking Scorpions as I would send away everything in those cities to help my allies. Making them easy takes for MORC to gain ground on you (remember, this is the guys you are seriously fighting). It's not like they were taken with much (if any) fighting, so I dont care much about loosing them.
Poor ronnie. Usually guys dont ask for help when they have three girls after them ;)

DeletedUser

Ok this is getting old, either your fighting or not but don't come here and talk stuff about alliances

Prove it in the battlefield

DeletedUser

Wow is all I can say to this thread. My two year old doesn't whine as much. I just started using festivals other then from BP a few weeks ago, as I was late to figure out how useful they are. Yes I don't claim to be a master at grepo. But since then I am getting a new city every 4 days or so. I figure if I had done this from the beginning and had to have been a little bit wiser plus add in the whole 3.5 weeks of vaca I spent in and I would be a much larger player probably at least 40 cities instead of 26 and I am a newb that does not put much time into it. So not sure why you are even making these accusations, leave it up to the mods to figure out who is cheating that is why they are here.

farabdul if you had such a great social life I don't think you would be on here being so ignorant and obtuse... in the end its a game that we all enjoy, some put more time into it then others, you should be a shamed. If your under 15 then I can understand and apologize for my remark. Will not be back on the forum to see pointless comments so don't bother.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

Obviously triad only have one enemy except for Scorpions inactives so it's easier for them to completely focus on us, especially with their dog 'Imperium'. This world has been interesting from the start, many things changed since then, some cheaters were revealed; Cobra47 and Krimly, so it's naturally to be suspicious about the alliance who harbored those cheaters ;) I'm looking forward to what the ww era will bring to this world, got a couple of nice surprises for triad and bob for that matter :) And yes, it's rare to see a player like lordbaer produce those amounts of silver he uses to spy on multiple members daily. But yeah if you're unemployed, don't sleep and farm the villages every 5 minutes then i kinda understand, still suspicious ;) Don't take it all on fara tho, i really understand where he's coming from, i also had suspicions in the past and now as well. Especially when i see a member get back from vm and playing exactly the same as cobra who got banned. But like i said, we'll see what the future holds

DeletedUser

Many are suspicious towards Triad.. But nobody knows if what's written in this thread is true or false. Maybe we're just seeing ghosts and Triads are fair players... Maybe several events are just coincidences.. Maybe not. Only the future will tell us.

DeletedUser22847

Hi people. I just want to say thanks to all who got in the bother to complain so much about Triad that they made the mods come out and say that its not allowed to talk about cheating in the forums. It means Triad is obviously doing something right, making u guys so frustrated. Fara i had fun reading ur rant and not replying.

I m pretty sure statistically there s around the same amount of cheaters in every alliance.

Now to some comments.

And it's more like Scorpions vs Scorpion inactives, Triad vs Scorpion inactives and MORC :p

But you did say you wanted to fight once, so the inactives....I guess you need something to boost morale since you're getting nowhere against MORC?

So how is your war with your inactives going? Are you winning? At the moment i am pretty sure we are going alot more somewhere vs morc than what you re going with anyone. People should for once come out and say things like they are, for a change.

Obviously triad only have one enemy except for Scorpions inactives so it's easier for them to completely focus on us, especially with their dog 'Imperium'. This world has been interesting from the start, many things changed since then, some cheaters were revealed; Cobra47 and Krimly, so it's naturally to be suspicious about the alliance who harbored those cheaters ;) I'm looking forward to what the ww era will bring to this world, got a couple of nice surprises for triad and bob for that matter :) And yes, it's rare to see a player like lordbaer produce those amounts of silver he uses to spy on multiple members daily. But yeah if you're unemployed, don't sleep and farm the villages every 5 minutes then i kinda understand, still suspicious ;) Don't take it all on fara tho, i really understand where he's coming from, i also had suspicions in the past and now as well. Especially when i see a member get back from vm and playing exactly the same as cobra who got banned. But like i said, we'll see what the future holds

Fara was in same alliance as cobra and krymly maybe ur memory is bad. As were some of your members and some of BoBs and some of ours. I ve heard rumors about the time they were there but i didnt throw it in anyone s face. I dont think you should degrade our enemies either, we ve been fighting your allies Spartan Legacy (before they joined you), Scorpions and yourselves. Thats alot of fighting. Calling them inactives doesnt mean they just lay down and let their cities get taken. "You only were fighting BoB so if you won that doesnt count". Does that make sense?. Give credit to those who deserve it.

Digital Mystikz on 2012-05-13 at 10:29
Just a quick message to those who haven't noticed it yet, we made Triad red on the map, you can now attack and conquer their cities at will! It's time for them to know that you just don't mess with MoRC. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me or another council member.

Happy Hunting,
Digital Mystikz

That worked wonders....

And good luck to every alliance on the wonder race:)

DeletedUser22708

Valkeneth, i just repeated what blodbart said 'triad vs our inactives', well it's his alliance so i think he knows best ;)
I also think it's funny that some of Triad's members choose not to attack the scorpions, maybe they can't handle attacking/getting attacked on 2 fronts?

And oh congrats on having this MM i sent months ago, glad you still kept it, you like me that much?
I wonder, what would you do without your spies in our alliance? Think you'd be pretty worthless :)

Maybe i'll just start colonizing on islands in O35 like Triad, Imperium and BoB have been doing in our oceans, desperate measures ;)

DeletedUser22708

And btw Valkeneth, who said Scorpions were our allies? We don't go around having pacts with the entire top 10 like some other alliances. Now for some good news, the wonder race will start soon, i bet this world will have some good surprises.

Think this will be a battle between the top 3 alliances of the server, but Suntzu, The Scorpions and Spartan 300 might offer a good challenge too.

DeletedUser22847

And btw Valkeneth, who said Scorpions were our allies? We don't go around having pacts with the entire top 10 like some other alliance *cough* bob *cough*

I meant Spartan Legacy there, it was a bit badly written.

PS - I keep all my messages for reference reasons.

DeletedUser22590

wow after reading this thread, I think I am done with the external forums....

DeletedUser

Sorry for my rant Val, I just figured if your own alliance can't give you the truth. I am going to stay away from Triad anyway. No need to answer for my rant!!!

DeletedUser

wow. kinda makes me glad i aint in the west if all those accusations are true. as i hate playin cheaters.

Valkeneth, i just repeated what blodbart said 'triad vs our inactives', well it's his alliance so i think he knows best ;)
I also think it's funny that some of Triad's members choose not to attack the scorpions, maybe they can't handle attacking/getting attacked on 2 fronts?

And oh congrats on having this MM i sent months ago, glad you still kept it, you like me that much?
I wonder, what would you do without your spies in our alliance? Think you'd be pretty worthless :)

Maybe i'll just start colonizing on islands in O35 like Triad, Imperium and BoB have been doing in our oceans, desperate measures ;)

got to say it has been interesting watching MoRC and SL fighting BoB although there seems to be war everywhere at the moment. if it aint you guys fighting its SunTzu fighting my alliance SPARTAN 300

DeletedUser

How's athens doing??? Let's see who will win WW. I am putting my money on MoRC.

DeletedUser

Hi Hagop,
3 of 6 Triad WW have been blocked by The Scorpions. It must have taken great efforts to do so and it'll take much more to keep the cities. Excellent teamwork guys =D

Voices say that MoRC has just got a BoB WW underisege, it's a notice that needs to be confirmed.. Maybe a Band Of Brothers member can give us confirmation?

DeletedUser

My dear friend Chuck Norris has given the confirmation: a BoB WW city has been put undersiege by MoRC. He's also said that he'll take care himself to defend the city from any LS that'll come.
Here you have the proof of what's written above:
1zdmasw.png

(The name of the player who's done this has been censored)
=D

DeletedUser

My dear friend Chuck Norris has given the confirmation: a BoB WW city has been put undersiege by MoRC. He's also said that he'll take care himself to defend the city from any LS that'll come.
Here you have the proof of what's written above:
1zdmasw.png

(The name of the player who's done this has been censored)
=D

This BR was the funniest one i have seen. :D person who sent this attack is aware what he have done with these stupid attacks :D
WW City for BOB have been lost. and BOB Level7 wonder have been blocked.
Cheers :)