Updates

DeletedUser

LOL BOB messed up their times so they think that we've payed off the mods? rotfl

DeletedUser22590

LOL BOB messed up their times so they think that we've payed off the mods? rotfl

Like I told BONO. I am not going to grace you with the evidence. You can choose not to believe me, and I couldn't care less.

I submitted my proof to the mods, and it is now infact passed up the ladder to programmers. So all you MORC players that are going to plead ignorance can just go on about your happy existence, and think that you are all powerful.

I know the truth, and I know that over 240 defense reports that night were from our own attacks, and the attacks were all timed to land before the CS, and the supports.

DeletedUser

well maybe someone just screwed up. the more people you involve, the higher chance of a mistake that happens to the best alliances. maybe someone operates on a different time zone in his time settings and have done something 1 hour earlier or 1 hour after that caused a bad result. unless i know what this ''glitch'' is all about then i can go guessing things until BOB builds 7 WWs :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

how come a load of people have suddenly started leaving BoB, is it because they lost control of their biggest WW

DeletedUser

Mulligan, I really don't pay too much attention to the Band of Bozos... But I can JUST imagine how much flak (of the 88mm variety!) Tried sent their way, when they "hiccupped". The notion that Morc folk are in league with the programmers is ludicrous, at best...

At worst, dare I say sour grapes of the most ill-informed kind? ;)

DeletedUser22847

Cmon guys, you are winning, though with unfairly at this point as BoB would have sieged you first, yes, have the damn decency to give some respect to each other.

Here is the proof for the non-believers.
http://imageshack.us/f/708/grepolagfailedop.jpg/

Its the *2nd* time we SHOULD have taken a city on the artemis wonder. As for if it should hold, if you re so convinced, let us siege it, deal? Didnt think so.

Good job by scorpions, but at this point everyone almost should have a wonder taken by an opponent, but MoRC has been VERY lucky.
Personally i ll try refrain from throwing any comments about the mods/company at the moment, but i m very disappointed how the last ops turned out.

DeletedUser21456

Below reports show the "glitch"... please view the reports if you're open minded enough to believe your enemies are not all liars.

I'm not a sore loser, I strongly believe we were robbed on this occasion... not sure if we would have held the siege.
These things happen and i/triad will rebuild, i raised a ticket but expectations are low :)

I don't have full details on previous instances so can't comment.

And great job by Scorpions... credit due.... 3 times.

dagger...

2012-07-27 15:50 - Zampa Road attack shows it hit - as per command list and what I expected
[report]51a2f844f6f0e6da18b0e079d75fb9fe[/report]

2012-07-27 15:55 - report shows Zampa Road attacking my support from West Chester
[report]c9c61f1d9dddba4859545b5a25c13b60[/report]

DeletedUser

Mulligan, I really don't pay too much attention to the Band of Bozos... But I can JUST imagine how much flak (of the 88mm variety!) Tried sent their way, when they "hiccupped". The notion that Morc folk are in league with the programmers is ludicrous, at best...

At worst, dare I say sour grapes of the most ill-informed kind? ;)

i hope you wasn't calling me a sour grape as i ain't part of BoB. i was just wondering why something like 20 people have left and have gone on to start Lone Warrior that was all

DeletedUser

i hope you wasn't calling me a sour grape as i ain't part of BoB. i was just wondering why something like 20 people have left and have gone on to start Lone Warrior that was all

No, I was agreeing with you... Why INDEED would so many jump ship? ;)

DeletedUser

Also, I believe they killed their own CS last week, whilst attempting to take out an old weakling like me. :eek:

Their second CS attack on me was sniped rather nicely by a few of my MorC allies.

As to the Hanging Gardens WW island... I continue to get small amounts of BP from the small attempts to dislodge us. I appreciate the attention, honoured Foes - it makes my already gigantic ego grow ever larger.

Thanks!

DeletedUser

they are worried about not being able to stop us while they can't defend their own world wonders. it's to late for anything right now. even if the city on the island where temple of artemis is fell, we'd still have a backup WW to construct. as for that glitch, no one in here noticed anything unusual for that matter. i wonder why are we so lucky all of a sudden

DeletedUser

Lucky or not, Valkeneth, even if the joint forces of Triad and BoB were able to take our city in Temple of Arthemis we'd have the backups and 4 wonders 1 lvl below.

DeletedUser22590

even if the city on the island where temple of artemis is fell, we'd still have a backup WW to construct.

An alliance can only create one wonder of each type at a time.....

I would absolutely LOVE to see a second temple spring up once we siege the first....

DeletedUser

618px-JeanLucPicardFacepalm.jpg

DeletedUser

Yean, we heard that Mantykor of BoB got banned for using the grepo hacking tools to give him unlimited favor. He used this favor to earthquake 40 WW cities twice and then lightening bolt the same cities twice.

DeletedUser

Ahahaha.. Seriously bro do you think you've won anything??? Do you think that blocking one of our wonders will make you win???
NO. It won't make you win. I'm sorry but neither the joint forces of BoB'n'Triad will stop us.
While you're enjoying this Victory we're building our LVL 9 wonders to LVL 10. On the contrary you have 3 wonders blocked and you can only DREAM to win Athens... Same for BoB.
The WW race is already over. I only hope that after the WW you'll come up with some more serious and funnier than the silly "coalition".
Take care,
-U2

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Seems to me that morc have some slight issues now...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTz4cTUtoIY

It was funny, probably should try to find different video as it was used for Imperium fall. Also I am getting sick of all this mods topic, if bug happened it happened, but don't blame mods for everything I remember you blamed them as well when some of Triad players were banned, just suck it up. On another note, Jamaican Sound is nothing to do with the support for WW, only few players were participating in landing CS there.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I agree with Fara. Useless to talk about retska's city. No, we didn't use all our support to this siege. Aristophanes7 was going into VM and he didn't tell us what the hell was happening. Trust me, if we knew this attemp would have been a massive fail hahaha.
Moron said:
You can't even protect a few cities
Yes please, enlight us on how you lost 3 ww cities in one day. hahahahaha...