Updates

DeletedUser

I'm in MORC but I gotta say loving the video! Now, do you have one for your World Wonder? And Triad's 3?

DeletedUser

No they don't. You know it.. It is the human nature to judge the others before himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ah, thought so. We should make it. Hey buddy, where can I find one of those videos so we can add our own subtitles to it? Or are you going to be hostile and not tell me?

DeletedUser2595

Its a joke mate. We poke fun at you, you feel free to poke fun at us. Its a game, not real life, lighten up a bit.

And we lost 3 WW's cos we scorps off and then our inactives got hit. If we'd known about the inc CS then they'd probs have been fails too. Same as you claim for our one on you.

Lep - no idea mate. Probs on the internet somewhere as its been popular for years...

DeletedUser

Hahaha yes. I know ;)
But it's difficult to digest. We're talking about a WW city at the end eh!
Nice video though. I had a great laugh when I read "Sent a supp ticket and the mod will fix this for us" lololol. I'm still rofling around.

DeletedUser

I agree, best part by far. I showed an ex-player and he was also rotfl

DeletedUser

It's meant as a joke, but the real message is that it really doesn't matter who wins. Friend or foe, in the end we're all having a nice time together. That's what counts. :)

DeletedUser

okay, maybe the celebration wine got the better of me. We owned morc! :D

DeletedUser23542

hahahaha

"You spent all your slots colonizing cities" rofl

DeletedUser2595

Lol,

'Jabba the Hut was more active than you'

Love the vid. :)

DeletedUser

meanwhile
wonder_pyramid_finished.png

DeletedUser

meanwhile
wonder_pyramid_finished.png

Why is it that we already have stopped about 3 of your construction sites and you have stopped none of ours ? Were catching up to you very fast and with almost all your constructions stopped , might want to start looking for a new spot

The only people that have stopped us was Scorpions but only because we were a bit sloppy with the defense but now were back and 76% better , now were stopping Scorpions wonders too , 2 wars with the top alliances doesnt seem very fair , maybe we should bring in a buddy guys

I hope you don't mind if i use this but i see this is like the catch phrase for Triad

Meet djrlol spears

Somethin like that

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser25249

wow, now your in triad...
anyway what server you playing bro, cause we aint been stopped, and furthermore fighting eveyrone is fun, relish the moment

DeletedUser

wow, now your in triad...
anyway what server you playing bro, cause we aint been stopped, and furthermore fighting eveyrone is fun, relish the moment

You have 2 wonders completed now , and your working on your 3rd and 4rth , we have 2 of your wonders , even if you complete 5 of 7 wonders , you still have to take our cities to start another wonder