Passed Upgradeable Agora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8396

just ignore luke...

stay on topic please...iblove this idea and dont want it derailed...id be sad )

DeletedUser30838

just ignore luke...

stay on topic please...iblove this idea and dont want it derailed...id be sad )
ive seen topics come and get rejected or improvement but no one has done anything to this thread. i guess i have to wait longer.

DeletedUser20429

I don't want to be ignored. Anyway this idea has a great potential. Yes from me but I guess all ideas have a bit of a waiting period until Phoenix gets around to moving them. And since he's away on Vacation I doubt this will be moved for a little while yet BUT it will be moved eventually because it's a good idea I say it should pass :D

DeletedUser

This is a yes for me except for one thing, I dont think it should make conquest speed up, will give to big of an advantage. I do like the idea of it cutting down the time on victory processions and city festivals though.

DeletedUser30838

it doesnt speed conquest up. what are you talking about? LOL

DeletedUser8396

I thought the exact same thing Olympus lol

btw- Is there any nickname i can call you?

DeletedUser

I fully agree with this. I would like to see something that is available from the start (which Agora is) being available for upgrading. I believe that Agora is different from the other buildings mentioned as they are elite buildings added later (ie: a seperate discussion).
Agora has one tab of interest "Culture" so it makes sense that that tab is what gets improved by decreasing time as the Agora is updated.
I agree with FOTNS, it should be much much more expensive. It should be something that gets updated towards the end of the updates. Maybe in Speed 1 starting at 24 hours (upgrading to Level 2) and takes a week (upgrading to Level 10). Resources should be similar ... huge amounts that would take similar amount of time for someone to get. The idea should be that this is a difficult thing to do but valuable for players that put the resources into doing it.

DeletedUser30838

I thought the exact same thing Olympus lol

btw- Is there any nickname i can call you?

hmm... im not sure, i dont know why, but people on many different worlds have the habit to call me xOly.

DeletedUser20429

I fully agree with this. I would like to see something that is available from the start (which Agora is) being available for upgrading. I believe that Agora is different from the other buildings mentioned as they are elite buildings added later (ie: a seperate discussion).
Agora has one tab of interest "Culture" so it makes sense that that tab is what gets improved by decreasing time as the Agora is updated.
I agree with FOTNS, it should be much much more expensive. It should be something that gets updated towards the end of the updates. Maybe in Speed 1 starting at 24 hours (upgrading to Level 2) and takes a week (upgrading to Level 10). Resources should be similar ... huge amounts that would take similar amount of time for someone to get. The idea should be that this is a difficult thing to do but valuable for players that put the resources into doing it.

I can understand the reasoning behind this but a week?? That's a bit too much. Maybe 96h? or 4 days for those who aren't good with time.

PS I am not intending to be rude by saying what I said. It's just that some will know what 96 is and others will recognise 4 easily. It depends on who you are. Some people can recognise both easily.

DeletedUser30838

ehh.. i dont know much on that. it wouldnt be of much use to the smaller players like this though..

DeletedUser

I just call him X.

On topic, This idea isn't bad. I would appreciate this.

DeletedUser

Im fine with it being lower Luke, Im just saying that I think that a week would be good as this should be a significant change, not a minor upgrade. Its allowing for long term profitability.
I would be happy if it was actually even higher then 20%, say 25 levels for 50% discount (with say a month in total to upgrade from 1 to 25, eg: an hr, 2 hrs, 3 hrs ... 90 hrs, 96 hrs). Could even start it at level 0, you have to build it before you can use Culture.

DeletedUser

The 28 days would average 1.12 levels per day and would allow the user to receive 50% off the time taken to run, turning resources, gold or battle points into culture points. When you look into the effect that the discount would have on the game and how often a player uses agora then yes I do believe that a month would be worth it.

DeletedUser

WOW I LOVE THIS IDEA!
but i think it should start as level one and have it be a required level before youe can build thermal baths and theater . . . and all special for that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.