Passed Upgradeable Agora!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30838

thanks, just need someone TO LOOK AT IT!
its been forever.

DeletedUser

Agreed, this has been floating around for a few months now, and has had loads of feedback.

DeletedUser30838

lol i'll occasionally put a comment to keep this thread alive and at the top

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

I have decided to move this to Improvements. Please keep trying to add onto the idea to improve it. :)

Thank you,
Lane

DeletedUser8396

Finally :rolleyes: lol

Thanks for moving it Laney

Now, can you move it to vote? :supermad:

DeletedUser

Yes, the idea of an agora that can be upgraded is great, and votes must be raised :D

DeletedUser31161

its great but how would it be made. i think it should be up-gradable AFTER[/U ]the city has been totally built in all other ways. so players dont get conquer in one of their cities and then just upgrade it

DeletedUser

its great but how would it be made. i think it should be up-gradable AFTER[/U ]the city has been totally built in all other ways. so players dont get conquer in one of their cities and then just upgrade it

Just have a senate level requirement, but preferably nothing higher than 15.

DeletedUser6983

This defiantly needs to be took into consideration. Great idea.

DeletedUser26631

That is a perfect idea and instead of having a total points amount of 13836 it should be 14000 exactly.

DeletedUser

I'm personally not going to use it but I think this should be put in game.

DeletedUser23986

Has it been voted upon? sorry, but i have not been reading ideas section lately.

DeletedUser

OP you should put in the revised list of resource consumption for each level, as the original numbers you have up made the Agora more expensive than special buildings, not a good idea as it would make this too expensive to be worthwhile.

The cost is almost irrelevant. I would gladly pay 20k per resources to speed my OG's up. Waiting 24 hours is almost dreadful and taking 20% off of them would be nice. Its hard enough to get extra city slots after 20 cities it would help progression for larger scale players. Same benefits can be said for smaller players. It would actually help them get larger faster

Status
Not open for further replies.