Upsi News Center | Article 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Article #1, Upsi News Center:

1.png

Alliance Reviews:

Demolition: Demolition has very good potential. They have a few great players, and their leader is pretty awesome. As long as they are active and smart, they will probably do good.

Nexus: Led by me, the last premade I will make. We have a lot of great, active members, and I am excited to see how good we can do.

Olympus Almighty: They have some potential. I do not know their leader, nor many of their members, but they might to alright.

Legion of abhaz: Currently, as I am writing this, they have a few members. They might do good if their leader is active and smart. I have never heard of him, or any of his members, though.

Settings:

Morale is on, and not very many people are happy about it. But, the alliances will have to live with it.

Speed is 1, nice and slow!

Revolt is on, which is good for a lot of people.

Alliance cap is nice and high. Hopefully there will be a lot of MRA's to farm.

Beginner's protection will be painfully long, with all of those nights dreaming of attacking the noobs besides you! :p

Current News:

Not much news, for the world was just announced open a few hours ago... :p

I do know that there are a lot of good players joining this world, and it is going to be tense.

Good luck to all of you noobs, including me! :pro:

-TC0

DeletedUser

Thanks... :p

EDIT: Woot woot, this is my 700th post, right here!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

For your information I did like an hour ago. Now please stop spamming.

DeletedUser

I think I can see why you have that link in your signature now Aicy. Nothing better to do than bait someone?

Status
Not open for further replies.