Upsi NewsCenter

• Thread starter Mind Destruction
  • Start date

DeletedUser

If you read the discription of the Newspaper you would notice that it says all the posts will be biased and Unhelpful...

Thats why this post was designed that way

DeletedUser

I'm very angry at the world today (Except for my alliance who I'm only angry at when the do something severely stupid.) so I might come off a little bit harsh. Although considering how bad that article was you can't blame me.

DeletedUser

I'm very angry at the world today (Except for my alliance who I'm only angry at when the do something severely stupid.) so I might come off a little bit harsh. Although considering how bad that article was you can't blame me.
I doubt that yours would be any better. You would say that anything is bad just because you think it is cool.

DeletedUser

I've seen a good paper and this is NOT one. Mine might now be terrific but I bet it will be better than this.

DeletedUser

I refuse to until the world has started. You can only go off of opinions when the world hasn't started and I refuse to do a biased paper.

DeletedUser

Someone would have to take this on for there to be an update, are you volunteering?

DeletedUser18132

Ummmmm... I already do one for Mu, so no thanks.

Last edited: