Upsilon- A dying world?

DeletedUser

any chance of some help?
I've researched conquest and colony ship. When planning to take my first city I was trying to send a revolt attack as required, however, I don't seem to have a revolt attack option (just the ususal spear for normal attack). Am I missing something or do I need to research revolt ????

\Thanks

DeletedUser

any chance of some help?
I've researched conquest and colony ship. When planning to take my first city I was trying to send a revolt attack as required, however, I don't seem to have a revolt attack option (just the ususal spear for normal attack). Am I missing something or do I need to research revolt ????

\Thanks

I'm not sure mate. Try asking in the '2.0x Questions' forum near the top of the forum homepage.

Click me

DeletedUser21186

I'm always active but whenever I try to gain more troops someone always wipes them out. My alliance leader is never on and I have nothing to do because of my lack of troops.

DeletedUser

Perhaps a solution would be to check out a more active alliance?

DeletedUser

Ups is dying a slow death but it will soon be over.

hey upsilon is the biggest world on grepolis with nearl 75,000 compared to worlds such as eta theta nu mu ie there somtimes 10x bigger

I check the account pop of Ups every night and it is now down to 10.4k from 74+k.

It will soon be over -- as Ups is losing between 800-1k accounts every day -- and the World Wonders will never even get started.

2.0 should have been a 3 month to Wonders World with no other qualifiers. That would have made this an exciting game. Most of the Worlds are dying save the new ones which will probably suffer the same fate as Rho and Ups.

DeletedUser

People don't give up that easy.

There's people who like the way this game is set up up, and they push past inactivity to make their game life more exciting. Some people build their own accounts on the inactive cities of others, Some people strike out on their own and make rogue alliances to make life more exciting in game.

DeletedUser

I honestly think it is a waiting game for the most part. Everyone waiting for this mysterious 'End Game' I'm hearing about but never get any concrete answer (with the exception of a fellow alliance member that I shall remain nameless). I've been hearing about a 'count-down' when the activity list hits 300 or less. 28 days till the game just ends? 1-Island all-players, rainbows and butterflies? or just lights out 'Thank you! Come Again!' ? Is there suppose to be some Epic Battle? Now that would be kick butt. I'm just looking everywhere I can to see if there is something planned.

DeletedUser18132

No, the world will continue like normal until the countdown reaches below 0 days left. Then, lights out.