Upsilon Personality of the Month Nominations

DeletedUser

well we do have to rep him now......he is the only person on the poll

DeletedUser18132

It doesn't mean you win, it only means everybody else loses.

DeletedUser

you can't nominate now, the nomination ended a couple of days ago, the "poll" ended today

DeletedUser345

Okay dokey nominations are open agains o it can be more of a competition so now I nominate myself as many times as it takes to get into the poll.

Okay dokey then now we have a real competition between two people nominations are over.

Owen an -Achilles- will go hea to head to become Mr. Upsilon congrats guys!

P.S. When the poll opens all vote for me for yes this is the only post I will eve make in Upsilon in jest of the boringness of the world. Beta used to be like this it's because its speed 1 and we found many ways to entertain ourselves mostly through a world war so in all seriousness you can look there fir any ideas. Now already Achilles in one post has made Upsilon forum blossom with life it is so emotional that I might just vote for him so he stays around for longer. *sniffle* *sniffle* good luck to both contestants.

Just remember guys in seriousness check out Beta we found some good ways to get the forum going and I think Chi has some fairly new stuff as well. Though nothing compares to a good old world war :)

DeletedUser

Very funny Achilles :p

Okay guys, just so we are all clear Owen66, being the only nominee to meet the poll (which shall not be up for just one person) is the POTM for Upsilon this month. As it wasn't really a race or even a competition then i suggest we all +rep And we'll try this again if the forum perks up a little.

DeletedUser

Achilles has a point, being speed 1 Upsilon would always be a bit less busy than other worlds with speed 2 or 3. Hopefully something will get more people coming to the forum :)

DeletedUser345

Okay guys, just so we are all clear Owen66, being the only nominee to meet the poll (which shall not be up for just one person) is the POTM for Upsilon this month. As it wasn't really a race or even a competition then i suggest we all +rep And we'll try this again if the forum perks up a little.

What? Outrage! I am in the competition as well :supermad:

DeletedUser

Dude, there was no poll. Nominations weren't open when you nominated yourself.

DeletedUser345

Dude, there was no poll. Nominations weren't open when you nominated yourself.

It got reopned specially so there could be two, this is unbelivable the blatant favouritism to someone that posts in Upsilon than someone who doesn't psot at all in Upsilon is sickening to see. I am appalled at you Sapphire :supermad:

;) you seem to have taken my last comment seriously so i have added a wink this time. :D

DeletedUser

well, you can imagine that you have it
scaled.php

DeletedUser

can you please go to the rho times (link is in my sig) and tell me if you like the logo (on the last page)
I think that I can make a better one, I just wan't to know if something like that would work at all