Upsilon settings

DeletedUser

World speed is 1. Alliance limit is set at 250. Beginner protection is set to 7 days. Morale is activated*. New Conquer system: revolt

*(this setting was changed)

DeletedUser

Awesome settings! Yeah!

Wait.. NO!!! NOT MORALE!!! AHHH!

DeletedUser

The slowness makes it easier for the noobs liek me to catch up! Don't you see? Huh?

DeletedUser

Cool, but on faster server you would catch up quicker...

But nevermind... Even if you're right and slow worlds are easier for noobs, then why won't we have one x4 server for "pros"? ;p

DeletedUser

They were so perfect... Why ruin it? ):

I'm asking myslef the same question, since they've eddited the first announcement post
I guess we'll have to wait few more months for such server

DeletedUser

lol...slow worlds are good ....alphas settings are the best

not morale and speed 1

DeletedUser65

Speed 1: Nice and slow, just how I like it.
Alliance cap at 250: No issues with that, though I do prefer them a little smaller.
Beginner Protection 7 days: Pretty good, that sounds about right for a world this fast.
Morale activated: Despite all the people moaning, I'm not bothered by this. Makes for some more interesting tactics.
Conquer system Revolt: Either would have been fine, though I'm not quite as handy with the revolt system.

DeletedUser

Morale is alright as long as you remember that it is on... On one of my other worlds with morale, I forgot it was on, and attacked some weak dudes. I lost a lot of troops... :p

DeletedUser

I think they should have put Upsilon the same settings as Epsilon, continue the sage from one of greps oldest and possibly one of the best servers.

DeletedUser

I think they should have put Upsilon the same settings as Epsilon, continue the sage from one of greps oldest and possibly one of the best servers.

I think that aswell, but i want to test out revolt.

DeletedUser6983

Slow world again :(

I want another speed world :)

Thats the only worlds i will ever play again.

DeletedUser

Speed1 is a lot to slow and Moral on is alsow not good, but i will play these World ;)

A new World is for the start always better, than an old one.

DeletedUser

Well, I was interested in playing on this world. Now that Morale is activated I think I'll pass. I'm not interested in playing on another Morale world.

DeletedUser

Cool, but on faster server you would catch up quicker...

But nevermind... Even if you're right and slow worlds are easier for noobs, then why won't we have one x4 server for "pros"? ;p

I so agree it hurts