Upsilon settings

DeletedUser

I liked all of the original settings.

But I will not be joining this world because of the Morale activation change.

Will wait for a world like this:

Revolt
2-3 Speed
250 limit
7 Day BP
Morale NOT Activated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its was probably mistake. But yeah , the first settings made me happy for few minutes and when Gordopolis edited the post i was soooo dissapointed. We'll have to wait few more months for another 1x no morale world ...

DeletedUser

Am not sure how often I will be checking in to see if and when there is another world to my liking. Still have lots of gold left too.

When I play now it is just on one server. This is my second 2.0 server and I never logged on to it.

If RL doesn't consume all of my time and assuming the settings are to my liking I will try one more new world.

DeletedUser

I just wish they had included in the settings that it wouldn't be the most up-to-date version of 2.0

Where is my daily resources? And what I like even better, the little coordinates in other folks info!

:(

DeletedUser9068

Me? I love speed 1, it means we are in for the long-haul. Gives us the chance to get to know one another. But I have to say (from alpha) the best fun I had was trying to sink an enemy CS in another city because I wanted it. This revolt thing, not so much fun. I have had a CS sunk from a FN (Mant) and I stayed up till 4 am watching it because I did not get the land attack emblem. He got me, and I was the first to congratulate him on a good shot! These settings., I don't get the jeopardy.
MrR

DeletedUser

Me? I love speed 1, it means we are in for the long-haul. Gives us the chance to get to know one another. But I have to say (from alpha) the best fun I had was trying to sink an enemy CS in another city because I wanted it. This revolt thing, not so much fun. I have had a CS sunk from a FN (Mant) and I stayed up till 4 am watching it because I did not get the land attack emblem. He got me, and I was the first to congratulate him on a good shot! These settings., I don't get the jeopardy.
MrR

:pro: NOT !

This is Treebeard speed !

~ Khite

Thrillology

Phrourach
The morale makes it more realistic, but 1.26 worlds have some things in it that are more realistic, or only one thing: the fact that to get resources you have to send troops to a farming village.

Edit:
OMG OMG OMG!!
Da Ja Vu

"This is Treebeard Speed" from Khite Tsu...

Da Ja Vu: A sensation you have felt before.
Same with this whole page...

Last edited: