Upsilon 'wondering': "Why is there no World Wonders (WW) yet?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thrillology

Phrourach
So why aren't there any World Wonders on Upsilon yet?
I've noticed in the scores nobody has a world wonder.
I'll NEVER have a world wonder as I use most of my resources on troops so that I can have thousands someday, but back to subject.
Are there any 'hidden' requirements (requirements that aren't shown, resource requirements are shown for what it costs to build) that are stopping people from building them?
It 'feels' bizarre (did I spell it right? Or did I spell bizarre as in a large marketplace?) to me that nobody has one... I mean it is, well, what he says: :pro:

DeletedUser

The era of the World Wonders begins when the following requirements are fulfilled:
The world has existed for more than 6 months.
The total of the points of the top 50 alliances is at least 250 million.
Each additional month after the 6 months reduces the required points by 13 million.

God, do you even try?

Thrillology

Phrourach
No.
I don't like search engines as they do not require thinking, and typing seems so much better to me...
It does keep people on the forums for one thing.
Maybe I do lack common sense somewhere...
I did almost score a perfect on my reading and mathematics comprehensive assessment test, missing one on the reading and two on the mathematics. =}

The way you said "God, do you even try?" makes it sound like you're talking to 'God' because it was capitalized, and that's using his name in vain. =S

My question is answered.
No need for this thread anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.