us43 Troy

• Thread starter DeletedUser27128
  • Start date

DeletedUser27128

I joined a US world Troy (us43) along with a few other people just for the trolls... ended up being in O63. If anyone wants to join my band of misfits and nubs, let me know by either posting here or a PM on forums/in game (Taras).

Application:

IGN:
Experience (Stats/Awards):
Playing Style (Off, Def, Mix):
Interest in leadership post Y/N:

Thanks

DeletedUser40768

Show them your roster, everyone will be interested to see my name in your alliance :p

By the way you should tell them how we made that Disturbed alliance disband :pro:

DeletedUser33530

My alliance would rim your entire roster Joseph :p

DeletedUser10984

if you actually want to ferment interest I would suggest posting the world settings as well.

DeletedUser33530

Well we all know your alliance could easily rim Bond, but why would your alliance want to conquer the rest of our small cities :p

cause my alliance is just me and all I'm doing is colonizing anyway so my standards are already pretty low.

DeletedUser40768

you think anyone is actually foolish enough to join me and my bunch of nubs and spammers? :D

Well I don't know you do a great job at begging me so maybe others will fall for the trap :p

I mean hooray join the party on the rim everybody!

DeletedUser27128

I invited you to balance out the overload of awesomeness my alliance had.

DeletedUser40768

That is probably the best joke you ever said. Though if I was that bad, then having you would make us tip the scale to being losers instead of being awesome :p

DeletedUser33530

you nubs won't even accept my generous offer for a pact :rolleyes: