Passed Usage of Enter key on rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Proposal: I propose that we should be able to use the enter key when using the rankings feature.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. If it's suggested, then I didn't find it.

Reason: Most people constantly have two hands on the keyboard whilst browsing rankings, to type in names etc. Being able to use the enter key as well as the search key stops you from having to pick a hand up, put it over to the mouse, aim for the search button and click. Sounds lazy, but it's really annoying. It's also a common feature for most other games.

Details: Small amount of coding, small benefit. Cuts times, cuts annoyance, no reason not to implement this. ;)

Visual Aids: Will provide if requested. I don't think they're necessary here though.

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: N/A

Summary: See above.

DeletedUser

Proposal: I propose that we should be able to use the enter key when using the rankings feature.

Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested? Yes. If it's suggested, then I didn't find it.

Reason: Most people constantly have two hands on the keyboard whilst browsing rankings, to type in names etc. Being able to use the enter key as well as the search key stops you from having to pick a hand up, put it over to the mouse, aim for the search button and click. Sounds lazy, but it's really annoying. It's also a common feature for most other games.

Details: Small amount of coding, small benefit. Cuts times, cuts annoyance, no reason not to implement this. ;)

Visual Aids: Will provide if requested. I don't think they're necessary here though.

Balance: N/A

Abuse Prevention: N/A

Summary: See above.

Good idea but it's unnecessary.

DeletedUser

Not necessary like Hagop said, but the amount of coding involved in something like this is not very much at all. I'd go with it.

DeletedUser

Does this idea need to be voted on? Such a minor change, with no change in balance.

I vote yes, every small idea like this will amount to a far better game.

DeletedUser

I agree with wave, do we really need to vote on such small ideas?

DeletedUser

It's so simple yet so great. I feel what you feel Kanga. I would vote yes.

DeletedUser

It's so simple yet so great. I feel what you feel Kanga. I would vote yes.

xp51g7.jpg

DeletedUser

i was thinking this needs to be put in only yesterday! Double yes!!

DeletedUser19042

Great idea. Small change, but would make it soooo much better. :p

DeletedUser

It has always annoyed me when i press enter and nothing happens!
I like it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.