Use your time wisely

DeletedUser12512

So,

I have a few positives to list about the update to 2.0

The Internal forums don't work most of the time, so when I post my big long rants about how much I hate this version of the game, it never gets read. Thus improving the opinion of 2.0 simply by proxy. I am sure a few titans can relate.

I have spent more time with my new daughter than i have in the past week.

I realize how much fun Skyrim is.

Attackable bans really don't make a damn bit of difference to regular gametime.

You can attack any players not familiar with 2.0 and by the time they figure out whats going on, you can have a brand new shiny city

Innogames have learned to use a disclaimer on every anouncement they make that suggests they will be doing something for our benefit.

Share your positives with us ;-)

DeletedUser17088

Positives

maybe some noobs will have the chance to get better ranks when the heavies quit :)

DeletedUser

Positives

It gives aliences with bad comunication skills somthing to talk about

DeletedUser4013

Positives:

The 1.26 diehards are making some really good suggestions for potential changes to the game and are locating bugs quicker than the regular 2.0 players.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Positives:

The external forum seems to be a lot more active now that players are coming on to voice their opinions about the update :)

DeletedUser17088

positives,

Atticus has something to moan about...again.....again....and again :D

DeletedUser13405

I know you made the thread sarcastically, and I agree with you, but the map is light years better than 1.26. When you click on the map, it actually goes to the island you clicked on...rather than some approximation of where you clicked. That is a positive.

DeletedUser17564

Positive

I'm a lot less attached to game and can finally get some revision done

DeletedUser

Postive

I figured out how to do everyday tasks in 5 minute increments

I can now justify my slow growth with "I'm building up my farms"

I realized that even with an awesome title like "Ruler of Hell" Hades isn't that big of a deal.

DeletedUser18132

Positive: My alliance forums are filled with people swearing about the downgrade to 2.0. At people are communicating.

DeletedUser

Positive: As its has become almost impossible to play grepo, I find myself with more time to troll the externals and spam it

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12512

Positive: It will make their proposed upgrades to the external forums look good in comparison

DeletedUser

negatives lol first one so far lol.

when changing city you have to click to veiw current city witch is a pain when timing attacks.

also it comnes up a rather lot responce error witch also messes up timings .

positives

i like the farming and trader is also a plus for me.
and hades :) there are alot of positves and only few negatives:)

DeletedUser

negatives lol first one so far lol.

when changing city you have to click to veiw current city witch is a pain when timing attacks.

also it comnes up a rather lot responce error witch also messes up timings .

positives

i like the farming and trader is also a plus for me.
and hades :) there are alot of positves and only few negatives:)

haha we all we're being sarcastic :p

DeletedUser6156

positive - switching city doesn't move you back to the city overview, accidental clickage no longer deletes whatever I was working on (Y)

DeletedUser22650

positive; i like the little green flashy res addition thing it does when you flick through your cities, it catches my eye and pleases me greatly everytime :p

DeletedUser

Positives:
Attack icon is so much better/if you can see it.
Trading on market is amazing,when switching to next city offers are reset so you must spend twice as much time then before so you will need to be more online then before which is great.
Jump to current city-is great,why to jump from city to city with only one touch when it can be double the work-again you will spend more time on grepolis.
Map-is looking so cool,like some kid in kindergarten has made them.
and so on...