Inactive Topic Using free population as militia

DeletedUser

Proposal:
The free population can be all used as militia when enlisted, in additional of the militia called from the resource production.
Have you Checked the DNS and PSI lists in the Archives?
Yes.
Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No.
Reason:
After a massive attack, lots of troop is lost, thus creating a lot of free population.
But the building of troop are slow. If the attacking player continue to ”bully” the victim, this will cause disadvantage to the attacked player.
This change can make a fair competition for the smaller player against larger player.
Detail:
When the militia is enlisted, the militia enlisted will be in following formula:
A=F/5+(10(15 with city guard)*L(L<=25))
A= amount of militia you get
F= Free population
L= Farm level

During the enlist period, every action that require free population will be disbled(as they’re enlisted).
Balance:
Described in detail.
Abuse Prevention:
There will be a resting time of 3 hour for the free pop militia after each enlisting.(You can still enlist, but the militia enlisted will only depend on the farm level(at most 375)).
Q&A:
Q: What will happen to the free population if militias is killed during the enlist time?
A: You will get the free population equal to the lost militia (the free population you get back<= the free population you enlisted*5)back.Also, the action that are disabled (Action that require free population) will be able to act again(As the free populations are back).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15946

Are you guys sure? 2.5k militia that pops out let's say before CS attack might do some nasty things. Especially not if idea about BP for militia won't happen. And if that idea goes through, then it really leaves space for abuse among guys with too much time.

DeletedUser

i have to agree with the above post . . . since the amount of free population is a huge number, i do feel that this can be abused alot, and there were no options given in the OP to prevent abuse . . . this to me seems like a developmental idea, cuz this being an improvement sounds ridiculous lol

before this is moved to developments, i would like to see some abuse prevention ideas added :)

DeletedUser18132

What if it was one militia for every five pop, and your resources would be cut by 75% percent? That would make it more even.

DeletedUser

What if it was one militia for every five pop, and your resources would be cut by 75% percent? That would make it more even.
I like the point of 1 per free pop, but as the enlisting of militia will reduce 50% of the base production, I would think that reducing them by 75% is not good.

DeletedUser31385

Marked as a development and moved to the development section.

DeletedUser31385

This idea has been moved to the re-vote discussions section. Please continue discussing this idea.