v 1.12 Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I know this is off-topic, but didn't TW change how nobling works? Hmm? Does no one remember that? Only me? Shame.
They did indeed.

Hefty. Leg wasn't simply talking to me. As you can see Aurave's post was edited. So how about you be more professional next time and don't single people out. Also that nice little threat.. I don't care who you are or what you'll do. This discussion has to be had and people will talk. I can't be responsible for what they say.

And i wasn't simply talking to you, so get off your high horse.
I only mentioned you because it was your idea to make a second useless topic when there is already one discussion.

Aicy

Strategos
How odd. Yet all of those people are complaining about morale and nothing has been done about that?

All we've got back is your silly history post which I assure you will cause you much more trouble then you actually prevented.

DeletedUser

The formula is not correct for any of the values I have been getting, being off anywhere from 20% to 5%.

DeletedUser

I found something interesting; they didnt seem to like it either. They didnt seem to have posted as much on it as we have, and they were much more calmer about discussing it than us english speakers, although that may be google's translator, but they still did not like it.

For good reason. We've seen what can happen when germans get too heated in their debates and stray from calm discussion.

DeletedUser809

The formula is not correct for any of the values I have been getting, being off anywhere from 20% to 5%.

Yeah me neither. I've attacked guys with just 20% of my points and morale was at 92%. I think it scales more as your empire gets larger. The morale penalty for someone with 2500 points against a 500 points player is quite small.

DeletedUser

How odd. Yet all of those people are complaining about morale and nothing has been done about that?

All we've got back is your silly history post which I assure you will cause you much more trouble then you actually prevented.

Perhaps because the revolt system is not globally inserted in to the older worlds.

And some of the new worlds it seems will still offer the old conquest system.

DeletedUser

ohhh no..... i ve seen some screen of the new type of conquering...terrible..but they told it s better..because oyou can also defend yourself..and you mate defend yu..they ll not attack you anymore..
and probably they ll put this change on all the wolrld

DeletedUser345

How did you even find this from 2010 :p and btw revolt servers are for those stackers who can't play ;)

DeletedUser345

Or those lazy arses who like sleep like me :p

The problem i've always had with revolt is this, there's no variable no banazz if you know what I mean. On conquest you can work out their offline times and sneak a cs into their city, it both requires a lot of skill and adds a lot of fun as they wake up and go all out to take it back. Meanwhile in revolt i know some sniping is involved but not as much as in conquest.

DeletedUser

The problem i've always had with revolt is this, there's no variable no banazz if you know what I mean. On conquest you can work out their offline times and sneak a cs into their city, it both requires a lot of skill and adds a lot of fun as they wake up and go all out to take it back. Meanwhile in revolt i know some sniping is involved but not as much as in conquest.

It'd be nice if support could be automatically sent in the event of an attack, or order it sent and recalled at set times. Revolt worlds are cool because ghost cities are taken immediately. Also, you like panthers and Care Bears, I see.

DeletedUser345

It'd be nice if support could be automatically sent in the event of an attack, or order it sent and recalled at set times. Revolt worlds are cool because ghost cities are taken immediately. Also, you like panthers and Care Bears, I see.

What! You for real? Automatic support... no, no, no how to ruin the game even more. Also pretty indifferent to them :D

DeletedUser5554

Ha they thought this was the end of Grepolis? Damn they missed it by about a year.

DeletedUser6029

omg, you old timers need glasses....this thread is how old?
Nod, it was this whole moan session that makes me laugh extremely hard when I see threads that include the phrase "Grepolis will die" or "the end of Grepolis"

For a brief period I played FoE, and I would just cackle away at the njubs that would say Inno will go out of business.....

Aicy

Strategos
These things did actually have a serious effect, and in my eyes grepolis IS dead. The forums are at least.

DeletedUser

These things did actually have a serious effect, and in my eyes grepolis IS dead. The forums are at least.

Ye, I agree totally bud:/ But mate the external forums need you for sure. As you are one who brings fun and humor with you:)

DeletedUser6029

Aicy....
Rather than complain contribute productively and you might find the forum and game still enjoyable. But I seem to remember you have Never been positive about the game. At least be honest, it isn't the game but rather your personality.