V 2.0 - So ?

DeletedUser

The wonders would be alright and the farming might be. I dont think some of you understand, but it would help the guys who dont farm. All you do is click on the villages and you get your resources. Although the down sides are having to conquer them and paying resources to upgrade them.
I played a 2.0 server and I hated it. I do like the idea of the wonders bringing a definitive end to it all though.

DeletedUser

i voted no if u want 2.0 go to another world i do kinda agree with phil though it would be nice to see the wonders end it all but still no

and i know its late

DeletedUser

I dont think it affected anything. DoA was always planning to merge in the entire server and play against themselves..

DeletedUser

I should be happy the huns are officially gone...I mean, that has been my goal for over a year. But the way it happened, feels less like success and more like a punch in the gut.

I wonder what line Eotd will now tow. I guess they only people they have left to fight are HWC, Harbs and Relentless. Everyone else are now friends.

DeletedUser

Well I guess we can take solace in the fact that we beat them halfway to submission and they just rotted from there. If we hadnt done that it might be different today...all the Ares would be merging into the huns.

DeletedUser

This server has turned into nothing other than a junk filled toolbox of getting people to sell their souls and bodies to make world wonders faster.

I wonder what the average person thinks as they are sending resources to world wonders? Is that what they really wanted to do in this game? Send resources, to the point you can't even attack or rebuild. Is it even a game at that point? Or just a monotonous, tedious daily task?

Look at the stats, must be record sitting low amounts of abp and dbp - server-wide.

Boredom has taken its course. No fighting is utter boredom.

I for one have not sent 1 lumber, rock or silver to a world wonder. And never shall.

My premium has not run out. I will have a hard time justifying spending more money on grepolis at the current situation of this server, and of all Grepolis servers, for that matter.

People are obsessed with world wonders, somehow thinking they will win the game. Did they miss the announcement that all it will do is give you an extra 50 favor in the hero world, and you do not have to build them to "win" the server and join the hero world.

Anyone can join the "hero" world - also known as the green-back sucking parasite sent internationally from the german corporate machine. People are literally going with inno, ruining these servers - and re-establishing in the hero world hoping they can consolidate their servers into small groups, get servers were most people pay for gold, etc. All doing this while saving as much face as possible. People just can't resist.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Agreed. Delta feels like a chore. sad indeed.
I felt rather baffled when I realized that anyone and everyone is already qualified to enter this fandangled "heroworld"
what is so heroic about that, anyway?

DeletedUser

Also, every time I log in an advertisement pops up in my face....makes me want to stop logging in.

DeletedUser

Just wanted to say that peace time is ok for attacking but to take away resource to WW was the dumbest idea in grepolis yet...PASS THIS ALONG TO GREPO TECHS!! The people that remain here should be able to do something you fools!!! PEEVED!

DeletedUser

Yup, the peace period, as it was last year - makes for a very boring time. But, makes for a good time to activate vacation mode.

DeletedUser

Strange times we live in. My enemies want to be my friends and ky friends are running to the enemy. Diplomacy is more corrupted than a blue screen of the death theses days.

I will go this world under my own banner. No ww to worry about!

Merry Christmas delta, you fools.

DeletedUser

hahahahaha.....is IL even building a wonder....?? Stop complaining. DoA has enough resources coming in that it wont hurt them.....LMAO

DeletedUser15049

I should be happy the huns are officially gone...I mean, that has been my goal for over a year. But the way it happened, feels less like success and more like a punch in the gut.

I wonder what line Eotd will now tow. I guess they only people they have left to fight are HWC, Harbs and Relentless. Everyone else are now friends.

I guess it must be like a punch in the guts knowing now how little a part you played in the downfall of the Huns. Knowing you still lost your wars. Knowing the alliance you were part of became a client alliance. Knowing the HWC are standing there independent.

Must be a real pain that.

You may try to rewrite history, turn the loss of oceans into some mythic victory, distance yourself from what you played the useful idiot on, but your use was that of the dupe. And you and others played right into the trap time and time again.

Crusaders for Life!

DeletedUser

Dune...
I guess it must be a punch in the gut knowing how little your efforts impact on Delta. Knowing you can't even hold onto HB players. Knowing that they are leaving the game or moving to Harbingers. Knowing that HWC are stuck friendless in remote places.

Must be a real pain that.

You may try to rewrite history, turn the loss of importance and stature into some mythic victory, distance yourself from you own actions, but your use was that of the patsy. And you played into the trap time and time again.

Crusaders for life!

DeletedUser

Well it is true that we let the huns off the hook, but that can be chalked up to Dysen...if he never pulls the Ares move then Harbs pact DoA and eliminate huns per our original agreement. I wouldnt be so quick to blame nwinder for everything involved in that. All of us made mistakes on both sides.
The fact of it all I guess is that anyone of us who had control of an enemy alliance could shift the polarity of the server into their favor with a flick of their finger....unfortunately we weren't in as good a spot as merry was...

DeletedUser

I find that hilarious dune. You maintained you were anti-hun forever. You constantly rewrite history to make OTC look like the seven year old child that was bullied by the 20 year old.

But, here is a simple fact, let's see you deny it:
You were part of the Huns, in fact, you were part of The Black Huns Crusaders

The implications of this are simple. You were besties with DoA. If anyone here has failed, it is you. You allow your "enemy" to absorb your "friends" - and half the reason that opportunity came about was because you pulled out of the Black Huns Crusaders. Your fights with Sparky were shared all over these forums. He himself has stated you were more than half of the reason he departed.

Cast shadows all you like, tool - but the fact of the matter is you and I are neck deep in muck ups and neither of us, you nor me, have a clean record.

Now you guys want to look like some saviour's alliance, standing against DoA.

Complete and utter lies and hogwash

DeletedUser15049

I find that hilarious dune. You maintained you were anti-hun forever. You constantly rewrite history to make OTC look like the seven year old child that was bullied by the 20 year old.

But, here is a simple fact, let's see you deny it:
You were part of the Huns, in fact, you were part of The Black Huns Crusaders

The implications of this are simple. You were besties with DoA. If anyone here has failed, it is you. You allow your "enemy" to absorb your "friends" - and half the reason that opportunity came about was because you pulled out of the Black Huns Crusaders. Your fights with Sparky were shared all over these forums. He himself has stated you were more than half of the reason he departed.

Cast shadows all you like, tool - but the fact of the matter is you and I are neck deep in muck ups and neither of us, you nor me, have a clean record.

Now you guys want to look like some saviour's alliance, standing against DoA.

Complete and utter lies and hogwash

A bit of history.

One. We were an indie alliance that was attacked by your alliance simply for being indie. This was in your George Bush meets Winston Churchill mode of 'with us or against us'. And all that palaver. Everything was Hun or anti Hun. You even formed your own group of anti Duns. Of course that depended on where you were as others were given that freedom to be indie...like Relentless. They were going to come to the side of you etc.

Anyway...your masterplan, along with Vig and dysens was to sweep us out of 43 and sweep on down into 34 and 44 and sweep what became the 34 crew away. It was hardly successful in the various guises.

As for my fights with Sparky being shared all over these forums. One exchange took place. After Sparky had something to say. You guys are really not big on context or accuracy. As for Sparky leaving the Huns, that all took place after we demerged. If he wishes to cite me, then he really needs to have a look in the mirror. After all, he was the one who tried to use my alliance as his own personal support team which I objected to as did my crew.

They also tried to merge the group with two founders, one from Black and one from Huns. So you can figure out how well that went down. To reduce all that to me is just more of the same old same old Nick and really just shows how marginal your little forum displays always were.

In terms of making enemies out of friends etc. You could get a job as Goebells. You have not the faintest idea of truth. Your constant appeals to integrity are bolllocks. As is shown here. Everyone knows why the war went down. So go toddle along and do your stuff for the alliance you are meant to be in rather than the alliance you cheerlead for today.

My failures?

Like being undefeated in war? Like extending my alliances reach? Like growing my alliance? Like turning my alliance from the joke MRA that you all said would roll over and is currently going toe to toe with Ares which includes all those client alliances? Shall I continue? There is more. Of course I will now be accused of being boastful. Despite it being a response. Such is the mentality of the resentful.

I was such a failure as leader that my alliance declined the Ares invites. What did yours do? Indeed...what was your part in it again? The forum displays? The so called dynamite intel that others sought to use and which led to the end of the Huns?

The proof is in the pudding Nick. Bit late to run away from it now.