V 2.0 - So ?

DeletedUser15049

BN...

We just knocked out one of your wonders in ocean 64 I am sure the 34 crew will have more to say themselves. Watch this space I guess. One thing they do know. Only one man here has actually stuck by them through it all. Ask dysen who that is. Ask Merry. Ask Nick. He provided the so called smoking gun which everyone knows was as party to this war as a snowball. People know what this is about. But charge on...

As an aside...you want to be our recruitment agent as you do us wonders...? (pardon the pun)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Maybe not, but you are certainly supplying a whole lot of resources toward some of them aren't you? I think we have a new sparky on our hands folks...lol

DeletedUser

Sure, I asked players if they want to contribute they were welcome but as I stated we are not building one in IoA. I'd imagine that Omen players are doing something similar for harbingers?

I'll go so far as too say that our contribution is negligible in comparison to what DOA is providing.

DeletedUser15049

Sure, I asked players if they want to contribute they were welcome but as I stated we are not building one in IoA. I'd imagine that Omen players are doing something similar for harbingers?

I'll go so far as too say that our contribution is negligible in comparison to what DOA is providing.

Can we please have a representative of DoA on these forums? It is pointless players reading the views of a player who will offer opinions on all affairs Ares only to then hide behind 'IoA not DoA' when others discuss the same issues... and on top of that then engages in sophistries that only an idiot could not see through. Thanks.