V.v.v

DeletedUser

I will also be starting an alliance in Rho. I will be naming it V.V.V standing for Veni Vidi Vici. That means I came, I saw, I conquered. We will be joining the action in ocean 45. I am a strong player and currently a succesful founder in Iota (we are 1 million points now!). If you would like to join post here or message me in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Possibly, but how do you know I want beat you? Because your alliance already has 10 "expirienced" players. I dont think you understand how much people hate your alliance. And that is sad when the world hasnt come out yet.

DeletedUser

double poster! and we are experianced. i myself am in the top 600 in zeta and i come from many other games with high skill.

DeletedUser

My mistake on the double post, but I too am expirienced being a FOUNDER of a 1 million point alliance. We will see how things play out.

DeletedUser

I was very successful in iota, i was the founder of "Death lords" "Death Lords II" and "Death Lords Elite"
i am a very experienced leader and know exactly what i am doing!

DeletedUser

I was very successful in iota, i was the founder of "Death lords" "Death Lords II" and "Death Lords Elite"
i am a very experienced leader and know exactly what i am doing!

1) MACK101 founded those

and 2) you fell to the BAD company so thats why you are not still their.

DeletedUser

1) MACK101 founded those

and 2) you fell to the BAD company so thats why you are not still their.

uh.. no mack and i merged THE HIGH LORDS and death legion to get Death Lords

I was the one who came up with the name, branch alliances and pretty much ran the place, and during this time, we plotted against each other and i ended up getting rid of him. things went to heck after we were being threatened by Slaugherers AL TDC DL Gae and more...

i was their true leader, i decided to fight it out solo (i lost) and he changed the name to THE HIGH LORDS and apologized by being farms.

during my rein the alliance was prosperous

does that awnser your question?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yuu cant trick me! I was in the High lords at the time. You merged into the high lords, Mack came up with the name. You left and founded The death lords II then somebody else founded the Elites.

DeletedUser

wait... i remember you...

you left after the merge!

we had a mutual merge, (WHICH I INITIATED, yall should have merged into us) mack and i were co-founders and we both had our own staff.

Mack wasnt on enough to be an effective leader, my friend Apoll63371 founded Death Lords II on my behalf

when we were falling into "bad company" mack booted me and changed the name to THE HIGH LORDS and i founded Death Lords Elite and took on DL - Gae myself

ask BBCue or Baslisk

DeletedUser

Yes I left after the merge because Mack told me if I didnt conquer some city then he would kick me out. So I left. And Mack definatly lied because he said the whole thing was his idea.

DeletedUser

omg, i hated to PM him because he spoke like this:

u shud merger in2 us or u will be ataccked

All was well in the alliance until i was out

DeletedUser

Yes he was quite annoying when he spoke. I ended up taking 1 of his cities in the end.

DeletedUser

really?

thats classic :D

+rep :p

I had my main taken as a ghost town because i restarted seconds b4 the CS ;)