Not a Bug Vacation mode most used bug!!!!!!!!! ANNOYING

DeletedUser

Ok this totally sux. I revolted a player last night and today when to send the CS it tell's me that he can't be atacked because he is on vacation mode.
In my opinion vacation mode shouldn't enter until if a players is under revolt first end the revolt and incoming atacks and then to enter it because i can enter vacation mode dayly if i am in danger this is the easyest way to cheat on this game.
Pls do something about it.:supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad::supermad:

DeletedUser5819

VM is not a bug, however if you can enter VM daily, that is a bug and you should report it ;)
You should only be able to enter VM every 3 days at most, and if you did that you would be out of Vacation days within 2 months even if you bought the max extra.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But how is possible Last night at 01:00 i revolted him now at 13:00 can't send the cs for takeover it says that the player is currently in VM and last night wasn't

DeletedUser5819

He is not necessarily "in" VM as such, and if he is then he must have set it before you revolted him, because it takes 24hrs before VM kicks in. However you will only be able to launch attacks that land before that 24hrs is up.

You could try sending faster attacks (and cancelling) to see if any of them will go, so you might be able to work out if he set VM before you sent your revolt attack, but he must have set it before your revolt landed, since your CS land time should be less that 24hrs after the revolt.

DeletedUser

It's already in VM can't send the cs anymore. But yesterday this player was very active it dodged some atacks etc and suddenly i see that he's in VM how is this possible?

DeletedUser5819

Hmm, let me try again.

When you set VM you have to wait 24hrs before you are in VM.
Your enemies can land attacks in that 24hrs, and can send any attack that lands in that time.
Your enemies cannot send any attacks that would land after that 24hrs.

So he might be in VM, if he set VM more than 24hrs ago, in which case it was nothing to do with running from your attacks.

Have you tried what I suggested? Which bit don't you understand?

EDIT: Although the game message says he is in VM, it would also say that if it means he would be in VM by your landing time.

DeletedUser23986

After choosing the vacation mode, it takes another 48 hours for it to become active. During this time you are vulnerable, as always, and you can also play. But you can no longer attack anyone. Attacks landing after Vacation mode activates are not allowed.

So he had started VM atleast 24hrs before you revolted him.

Please note, waiting time is 48 hrs and not 24 hrs

DeletedUser5819

wow...I need to retire properly...thanks Hasan...I got the waiting time to enter mixed up with the waiting time to cancel. Doh! <blush>

DeletedUser33530

wow...I need to retire properly...thanks Hasan...I got the waiting time to enter mixed up with the waiting time to cancel. Doh! <blush>

Oh steaky. What are we gonna do with you.

DeletedUser

More to the point, what are you gonna do without me? :p

That subject ALWAYS comes up at the monthly meetings...

Last time, CoD suggested starting a full-contact shuffleboard league without you... but the vote fell short of the 2/3 majority required to proceed.

DeletedUser33530

That subject ALWAYS comes up at the monthly meetings...

Last time, CoD suggested starting a full-contact shuffleboard league without you... but the vote fell short of the 2/3 majority required to proceed.

I have so many questions but I want to start with the monthly meeting of what?