Discussion Vacation Mode

DeletedUser39847

Why is there no way to cancel VM after it is activated? Should there be a way to cancel it within 24 hours after activating it?

Recently i had computer trouble so activated VM but typically i fixed the problem 5 hours after and badaa now i'm stuck in limbo and can't attack due to this option-less feature then of course won't be able to sign in for 24 hours when it activates...less than impressed i must say.

DeletedUser

well, grepo VM is because players have RL issues or vac times and so that they can have free time without worrying about grepo. And if u have computer issue, it's not actually imo's fault. Now, there is a chance that players might go on VM just to avoid attacks or other things rather than any RL issues, thats why they made system like this(at least thats what I think):(

DeletedUser39847

well, grepo VM is because players have RL issues or vac times and so that they can have free time without worrying about grepo. And if u have computer issue, it's not actually imo's fault. Now, there is a chance that players might go on VM just to avoid attacks or other things rather than any RL issues, thats why they made system like this(at least thats what I think):(

Your missing my point i know exactly what its their for and it is there for the time you can't access grep or want a break....it takes 48 hours to activate but the first 24 hours should give an optional cancellation period...holidays could have last minute changes and technical or personal issues could arise and be resolved in the first 24 but your still at a loss due to not being able to cancel it.

The system is not exactly helpful in anyway for the first 48 hours....it limits honest players but fair enough it makes it harder for people to hide but their should still be an option to cancel early...it won't make a difference to anyone in unbalancing if there was this option.

DeletedUser

why would u go VM if u can log in within 24 hours? u want to say u can start VM, it starts after 24 hours, and when u feel like u can cancel within 24 hours? that way, many would go to Vm just to avoid attacks. if u can play once in 24 hours, u don't need to go on VM in the first place. and yes, I do not like the non attackable thingy for 48 hours too. But the 24 hour thingy I think is the right thing to do. Whats the point of going to vac if u need less than 24 hours vac time? and to wait 48 hours for the less than 24 hours vac mode:D

DeletedUser40827

Another question, what happens after your vacation days end? Do you ghost, or do you go red and last another 30 days before you ghost?

DeletedUser39847

why would u go VM if u can log in within 24 hours? u want to say u can start VM, it starts after 24 hours, and when u feel like u can cancel within 24 hours? that way, many would go to Vm just to avoid attacks. if u can play once in 24 hours, u don't need to go on VM in the first place. and yes, I do not like the non attackable thingy for 48 hours too. But the 24 hour thingy I think is the right thing to do. Whats the point of going to vac if u need less than 24 hours vac time? and to wait 48 hours for the less than 24 hours vac mode:D

You really don't read posts do you?

Let me break it down...again.

I went to go into VM as my laptop lead broke and i didn't want to use phone. I activated VM then fixed my lead...I then wanted to cancel VM but couldn't but only 5 hours had passed.

Now my problem with VM and i think it needs addressing.

If you activate VM you should be able to cancel it before it activates so you can attack again. My reason is that plans and circumstances change. Now everyone i ever played with knows i don't hide behind VM so i'm not bringing up that aspect of it.

Also swordsmas when your VM ends you still have the inactivity period before you ghost as far as i'm aware.