Valerio vs DG1322

DeletedUser15637

I am not playing any semantics game. I have been attacking those in NNE 47 for many months now. That was the point I was making, that it did not start by me joining PoC.

Don't try to stir things that are all cool. They attack me also, so isn't that against pact rules? I am not going to shout about it or run to the councils. I play the game, irrelevant of the flag flying.

DG

Lugosi

Strategos
I heard Ickle Valerio wanted you in PoC so he had an excuse not to fight you . .
emoticon-00174-bandit.png

Wait DG, you just said irrelevant of flag, why bother joining PoC then, just play the game as you say surely.

DeletedUser15637

I heard Ickle Valerio wanted you in PoC so he had an excuse not to fight you . .
emoticon-00174-bandit.png

Wait DG, you just said irrelevant of flag, why bother joining PoC then, just play the game as you say surely.

Stop taking things out of context man. I have been attacking them, they attack me. I really do not see what difference our flags make because we will carry on fighting each other, ok?

Seriously, you guys got to get something better to do than pick holes in peoples statements.

Lugosi

Strategos
Stop taking things out of context man. I have been attacking them, they attack me. I really do not see what difference our flags make because we will carry on fighting each other, ok?

Seriously, you guys got to get something better to do than pick holes in peoples statements.

Yes, but as I said why bother leaving The 10th? The 10th is just a flag; it's just a question. I'm not attacking you. This is the liveliest beta has been for ages so we must keep it up.

The point of world forums is to discuss, discussions include balanced opinions and analysis.

DeletedUser

I don't think it's possible to get the award by joining after an alliance gets the award.

DeletedUser13405

It makes all the difference. By attacking a pacted alliance, you show no respect for your alliance or their pacts. If wanted to continue attacking Ascension, why even join up with PoC (who you knew were pacted with Ascension)?

DeletedUser12662

I think Achilles is spot on. We know from other threads that PoC would like to get all 7 wonders, and when Ascension had their mini-implosion, it looked like PoC could achieve that goal without openly violating any pacts. (yes, OPENLY was the key word. Come on people, are you STILL not aware that bison bam broke ascension's wonder in 23 under PoC orders?)

But some crazy fool got involved and now one of their wonders is blocked. They couldn't reconquer the city on their own, so let's assume the obvious reaction. They make a deal. 10th gets in on the prize, and PoC gets that little boost which will push them over the edge. Of course, some crazy fool hasn't been sitting on his hands the whole time. He's been goading certain members of Ascension all along, and finally smiles to notice key ghost cities starting to vanish.

So if Ascension pulls back together and finishes their pyramid, PoC is STILL blocked from ultimate victory. At this point, an attack on Ascension isn't pretty far fetched. If you're willing to side with the enemy in order to win, why wouldn't you side against your friends?

Now, like any good hypothesis, these assumptions provide us with a couple predictions that are testable. PoC ought to be highly concerned with appearances, that Ascension not know this battle with Sapphire is only a prelude to something larger. So they should attack any claims of such impending actions in the forums. Check. There should also be an increase in activity against that crazy fool causing them so much trouble, particularly from those close to him, for such activity can be used to imply his judgment is not impartial, and that his warnings to Ascension need not be given full credit. He is "stirring things that are cool" perhaps they will say. Check again.

Hypothesis passes. Becomes leading theory. Your move.

DeletedUser

DG is a coward whos best punch is taking greys and renaming his cities names to offend you. DG going to poc was the next obvious move hed make, but I dont know who Im more disappointed in, Valerio for letting DG in and not wiping the floor with him, or DG running away from a fight, which is what I should have expected really.

DeletedUser13405

DG is a coward whos best punch is taking greys and renaming his cities names to offend you. DG going to poc was the next obvious move hed make, but I dont know who Im more disappointed in, Valerio for letting DG in and not wiping the floor with him, or DG running away from a fight, which is what I should have expected really.

Bravo! What account do you play in Beta?

DeletedUser

jgenther response to...
Its a war game get over it. Renaming cities can be done and has been done by the same players that jgenther says he is protecting. Doing things that other players have done in game to them is not breaking rules or it would not have been done in the first place. Some players in game will not get respect from others no matter how popular they are in their own minds. This is why the alliances they join soon failed. How many leadership positions has sapphire been in and they all fail. DG is a good player, get over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Theres nothing to get over Hardkill, I respect you through the words of praise my original leader Yukiotoko have about you, so Ill show you the respect you deserve. This isnt about about sapph, although she is a good friend of mine, this is about dg vs valerio, and my instances I previously stated are true, as well as my opinion not being the only one about dg. DG is worthless, and if he wants to prove otherwise, he can speak up for himself, or come see me.

DeletedUser

Just for the record, i have been in 2 leadership positions. I was the Archon Basileus of Phalanx and i am now the leader of Ascension. Ascension still lives, despite your constant attempts to stop us in game, then when you gave up and quit we kept going and are still going.

So no, you fail Hardkill. I'm still in Beta, you are not.