VALOR! - Apply now! (alliance for the new world with the player chosen game settings)

DeletedUser

VALOR

sword.jpg

VALOR WILL BE VICTORIOUS!

Welcoming applicants now. You MUST be an active player with at least some experience with the game. You don't need to be a pro, just have a good grasp of the basics.

We already have some experienced members ready for battle. So if you want to win, you are prepared to be an active contributor to the alliance and most of all, want to have some fun, join us in the SE corner!

Post below with experience etc. Then private message me if you want an invite to be close by.

DeletedUser32498

*face palm* threads like these come about every time world settings are being discussed.

DeletedUser

And the same to you, Smilodon Fatalis. Yeah, I'm going work on it soon. I'm new to the forum - not to the game ;)

DeletedUser32498

prediction, you will have about 5 members.

Someone -rep me here for my so called pessimism. I agree with Chalna that is unless Lewis proves himself well in-game. Who knows.

DeletedUser

I actually already have more than five people intending to join me. However, it seems no replies might almost be better in come cases ;)

DeletedUser

Does anyone know when this world is set to open? I presume the next few days...

DeletedUser25249

Sign me up.

Revolt or conquest?

Will only join if it's conquest.

oh, experience...I defend with cyclops, surely that qualifies me as a pro:)

DeletedUser36146

Whilst I wish you luck - only a fool would sign up to a world without knowing the settings

you may want to consider that in your selections lol