Value of Battle Points Defender

How much do you value BPD as compared to BPA

• Total voters

DeletedUser

How much do you value BPD (in terms of its importance and significance), as compared to BPA?

DeletedUser

well i value them the same cuz u can run VP with both of them. however i value BPA cuzit makes me look stronger

DeletedUser

Bps are Bps

'nuff said

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Honestly depends on the situation of how they were recieved, they could have been well earned or not so well earned..

Aicy

Strategos
I meant 10k BPD, in like, two days. :p

An inactive player couldn't do that... Only someone who had some seriously sniping skills.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I like BPD, if you have a high amount, and high points it shows you have survived attacks(As long is it is earned fairly)

DeletedUser

all my 16330 BP is from defending conquest. I have never received an attack that did any damage.

DeletedUser340

I meant 10k BPD, like like, two days. :p

An inactive player couldn't do that... Only someone who had some seriously sniping skills.

Yeah they could, 99% of all bpd that is gained is via stacking, it takes a partial amount of skill to stack... And that's just to make sure it gets there before the attacks.

ABP shows you can kill stuff - And imho - BPD shows you can be stacked.

DeletedUser

Yeah they could, 99% of all bpd that is gained is via stacking, it takes a partial amount of skill to stack... And that's just to make sure it gets there before the attacks.

ABP shows you can kill stuff - And imho - BPD shows you can be stacked.
exactly, all you need to get BPD is a city! (and some helpful friends)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Yeah BDP is good if a player has a ridiculous amount but most of the time their BDP comes from their allies ships and troops. You can also look at it this way: A player has 100k ABP and 10k DBP while another player has 10k ABP and 100k DBP. Which do you find more impressive? I'm going with the 100k ABP cause sometimes no matter how hard you try, you can't provoke people into attacking you to gain some DBP.

DeletedUser

Ive gained 252,672 DBP in 20 days, I barely lived but I managed it in the end with some help from some new friends.