Vengance alliance

DeletedUser

vengance is an alliance based in ocean 55 currently with just over 20 members we are there to work together as a team and have fun after all it is a war game anyway we are recruiting members with over 300 power that are looking to get in with a good group of peeps and have fun we are looking for people in all time zones we are a newish alliance but are expanding quickly.

vengance profile

We will defend our members as a group at all costs

Our enemies will burn and wither away under the might of our armies

We are vengance we are here to dominate or destroy

to join vengance mail donks666 or any other vengance member.players MUST be active. we are here to have fun this is a war game after all. Together we can rule where if alone we would fall

as said we are recruiting anyone over 300 that wants in all we ask is that you are active and when in wars you help out the member of our aliance and in turn the same will be done for you

DeletedUser

preety rubbish recruitment letter aswell.

it sounded to soft,

all i read was

" we like playing with our war dolls on the rim, please join us, milk and cookies for all"

where was all the " ATTACK ME AND YOU WILL DIEEEEEE!!!!! "
and also. " WE ARE NOT A MRA, ALTHOUGH IF YOU HAVE MORE THAN 1 POINT YOU MAY JOIN."

PS. WE ARE NOT MRA

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr beaf it up abit, as you say, :pro:

DeletedUser

300 points is far too low :/

I don't even play that world and I have 700 points :/

DeletedUser

im sure their alliance will do great, afta all their leader is so exsperionced, :p

looooooook wot i found blazey :cool:

im new looking for a local aliance to join small that lives in the same area as me i live in the southeast far south east fun times eh new sever and all

and you couldn't look yourself?

oh i could but im new and dont know how

i predict a bright futer for them :Angry:

can i pleaseeee join, i want to be number 1 tooo :pro:

DeletedUser

Ok, well it's alright being a nubcake and making a new alliance but advertising it on the forums is just wrong, barely anybody will ask to join, they just flame you for spelling Vengeance wrong -_-

DeletedUser

I lolled at your message blazey :p.

Hmm... The message was kinda confusing ;)

I assume it was meant to be spelled like that, because the guy who wrote the message seemed to have pretty good English, though I wouldn't call points power, but anyway...