Venom 2.0

DeletedUser27700

So tempted ....

EDIT: Any chance you would take a late starter?
I can give stats and all that mess later.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Does that mean I can't join then, I am definatelye honing to stay as thisworld has dream settings

DeletedUser5061

Good to see so any old friends/foes listed.
I might have a pop at this as well.
Add me to your list.

Okay boss :(

So tempted ....

EDIT: Any chance you would take a late starter?
I can give stats and all that mess later.

Just reserve a city on one of our islands, start when you can.

Mods don't need stats, i just like it when people start crying about how when we kick their butts it because we are using mod powers, thats PnP gold.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mods don't need stats...? :eek:
Almost made me say that i wanted to join :D

DeletedUser38652

Daizan, was thinking of -1 myself. So you do admit that you have noobs in the alliance and dont want to give more "hugs" to other noob players?

DeletedUser

Sorry if this sounds NOOBISH but what world is this for.
Is it up and running or you waiting for en61 to open.

DeletedUser

I heard from some old friend that you are same old Andy who didnt change at all :)

if they haven't noticed that I have said maybe <10-25% of what I usually say on skype, then they must not have been on skype themselves

DeletedUser

Looks like a really neat alliance, good luck to you. Cabz bii and AnheloScientia you guys rock, thanks for letting me read a little on this team.

DeletedUser20415

hola,

just a notice, I wanna do u guys the favor of the life time, and never ever ever recruit andy.
:)

Regards,
Naji

DeletedUser37948

If its not to late i'd like the opotunity to join this premade. ive sent you a pm diazan there are lots of players who have posted here who id love to play on the same team with again but on a revolt world.

DeletedUser16696

If its not to late i'd like the opotunity to join this premade. ive sent you a pm diazan there are lots of players who have posted here who id love to play on the same team with again but on a revolt world.

ohhh :p
Be nice to play with you again if you do join