Venom 2.0

dangeriii

He said that they were full I don't understand though, I should. Be allowed in, he said wait till the world starts and stay active, by that time ill be farmed to death :heh:

dangeriii

But what I don't understand is that daizan has loads of space in his alliance for me. I'm not that noob so I should get in yet he says wait. I'm scared....

RemusLupin

But what I don't understand is that daizan has loads of space in his alliance for me. I'm not that noob so I should get in yet he says wait. I'm scared....
Your welcome to join me and my friend in creating an alliance in Paros... I could maybe give you Recruiter or Leader as I know u from Myonia (en58). Have u quit there? Ive been conquered twice but still have a 2k point city

dangeriii

I got conquered I think though Minot sure, it won't let me on without creating a new city :(

ticina

Phrourach
Your welcome to join me and my friend in creating an alliance in Paros... I could maybe give you Recruiter or Leader as I know u from Myonia (en58). Have u quit there? Ive been conquered twice but still have a 2k point city
Lol... Conquered twice me 2, but I have destroyed CS's from W.T.F, Black Rain and Collectors, being in an alliance with 3 other ppl