Venom 2.0

DeletedUser40222

Black belt guide

Great, more leaders amongst us less for me to do :)

If anyone has the black belt guide somewhere, message me I would like to make some updates.

Hey I want to be part of this as well if possible. I found this page simply because I was looking for the black belt guide myself. Any luck getting hold of it?

MM

DeletedUser

Daizan is a great leader, so i'm sure you'll do very well.
Wish you good luck,guys

DeletedUser11886

Wish you all luck. Can you message me what world you guys are joining in? Its going to give me a heads up on what world not to join.

DeletedUser

Oh my word, i was going to quit after Calydon, but thanks to the amazing Skully i so want to play :D

DeletedUser

Can I join? Only thing I can post about myself is I was in PB, Omen etc left about a year ago so no stats :(

DeletedUser

no pyth he meant to spell cabz bii the amazing and gracious and wonderfull teacher of teacher but he is dislexic

DeletedUser33530

this seems like a pretty good premade being put together. if you still have room in the alliance i would be happy to join. also if its needed i can offer my services as a forum mod in the alliance.

DeletedUser

If there is room I will tag along, I have been playing for 2 years- I played on rho, athens, marathon & kos

athens & marathon were my best worlds, I created DreadFleet on marathon raising to the top alliance in a month & held it for 7-8 months until inactivity destroyed us (speed 1 world :D)

My records have since vanished from those worlds due to quitting the worlds so I have nothing but awards left to show unfortunately & my word :)

(I use skype regularly)