Venom 2.0

DeletedUser5061

this seems like a pretty good premade being put together. if you still have room in the alliance i would be happy to join. also if its needed i can offer my services as a forum mod in the alliance.

Sorry, you're not active enough (in-game), we have limited spots on the roster for semi-active people which are only opened to old friends and fabulous divas.

l.jpg

(I use skype regularly)

communication and social skills are valued here, welcome :)

DeletedUser19042

I like to sign up as well.

I've experience. I played Theta since it began and stopped when it closed.
Stats page doesn't exist anymore, but I managed to get this saved. Not entirely correct as few players before me just ghosted before it closed. I did have a good ranking though( 34 ) But I think the ABP counts?
3dVzTS0.png

I'm highly active on skype as well. So if you would like to consider me....:)

J

DeletedUser33297

I would like to sign up as well.

I have been playing for a little over a year now, currently still active in troy and Idalium.
I have played with a few of you in Myonia, first in RABID and after that in Red Mist.
34r6al4.png
I think I can say I'm an active skype user as well. I try to be on there as much as I can (every minute I'm at my pc)
I hope I can be the player you're looking for.

Kind regards,

Obsidian King

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

you guys will start this very soon wont youll?
2 worls are set to come out soon

DeletedUser23986

We need the desired settings. Hopefully we will get them :p

DeletedUser23986

I would like to see other alliances in trouble :D

I want a world, where the fate is pre-determined.

DeletedUser33530

Sorry, you're not active enough (in-game), we have limited spots on the roster for semi-active people which are only opened to old friends and fabulous divas.

Ok no problem

DeletedUser

Can't let a city get you down, homie. Especially early game. One city can practically boost you 50+ ranks after losing one.

DeletedUser33297

Can't let a city get you down, homie. Especially early game. One city can practically boost you 50+ ranks after losing one.
I didn't let it bring me down, but I didn't enjoy playing the world the way I did before. I got back up to 5 cities again before I actually quit.

DeletedUser

I'm happy to tag along if you'll have me! Played since beta, was part of Just For Laughs on Theta (played with betsy - my one and only claim to fame) ran like a 70k account there. Played zeta but can't remember if i was in KOE or getting my kicked by them... pretty sure it was the latter, either way i had fun. Playing Kos or whatever just now doing reasonably well, top 20 in one ocean with cities elsewhere. 4.5K ABP almost twice alliance average per player (yes its an MRA - boo hoo there are no other options. I'm not a noob now, i swear.

Anyway, just posting this so i can get away from studying atherosclerosis.

In the mean time -

There was an amusing image here but apparently we aren't allowed animated gifs. :(

This is an awful post but im tired. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator: