Venom 2.0

DeletedUser

But,
1. I have experience
a. About 2 years
2. I am less annoying
a. I don't talk on Skype as much anymore
b. if I am bored and want to annoy someone, I have admiral Naji in another chat. He gets really mad sometimes
3. This is speed 2, so I won't be as slow
a. Back in speed 1 I was really slow
b. I'm more used to speed 2
4. I am more experienced than I was in lamia
a. I played Corinth since then
5. I am organized
a. Look how I made this list

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I might as well ask to join... Kinda pro .. Played for 3 years, I was gonna make my own alliance but it's obvious you'll mash us up on this world... Never joined a venom 2.0 but seen the outcomes ;) hope you let me...

DeletedUser

But,
1. I have experience
a. About 2 years
2. I am less annoying
a. I don't talk on Skype as much anymore
b. if I am bored and want to annoy someone, I have admiral Naji in another chat. He gets really mad sometimes
3. This is speed 2, so I won't be as slow
a. Back in speed 1 I was really slow
b. I'm more used to speed 2
4. I am more experienced than I was in lamia
a. I played Corinth since then
5. I am organized
a. Look how I made this list
I heard from some old friend that you are same old Andy who didnt change at all :)

DeletedUser

POP my name down :)

played for about 2 years had a year of just came back. been playing in some world waiting for a new one (BOUT TIME THIS CAME ALONG) im very active and may spend to odd pound here and there on gold ;)

im a great team player as we all know points mean nothing its all about your troops,

if selected i have about 4 more very active people i can bring with me as was planning to start our own alliance but as everyone said we would get creamed from you

message me let me know :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

I am sorry Andy but i think we need to vote on you i am iffy...

DeletedUser38652

I am sorry Andy but i think we need to vote on you i am iffy...

Are you planning on entering the next world? If not so add me, I'm new to game and willing to learn.

Ps: me no english

DeletedUser

I might as well ask to join... Kinda pro .. Played for 3 years, I was gonna make my own alliance but it's obvious you'll mash us up on this world... Never joined a venom 2.0 but seen the outcomes ;) hope you let me...

I forgot to say that I play so actively done of your players will know from oropus... ZUES had returned and flcoblades not sure but dazlerr the mod may know too... And what sur Skype name Dazain?

DeletedUser30092

I am interested in joining. My ingame name is Glaciator1028. You guys seem what you know what you are doing :)

DeletedUser5061

skype id: dai.zan the one with picture of the sexy transexual

At this stage recruitment is limited to people with people ridiculous amount more abp than dbp and players who are uber active. I cant take on anymore new players sorry as my team only can train so many people at any one time and have low tolerance for noobishness. If you would like to join us but feel you don't have enough experience join ocean 45 once the world stay, prove yourself to be active and then contact pyth who does our recruitment in-game.

If you know you belong in this alliance coz you know me or been part of alliances like BA, Evo, PV, BS, EN, NI, DN, SF, NmE, Hugs or Huns, pm or skype me and I will add you to the roster.

PS. can everyone -rep ticina he is such a noob :/