Will Only Join A World That Offers These Settings:
World Speed: 2
Unit Speed: 3
Morale: Inactive
Alliance Cap: 80+
Conquering System: Revolt
Directions: South-West (Ocean 45)

Background On Venom:
We have played and tasted success on a lot of servers prior to the world wonders era came in after which most of us drifted away from the game. We recruit based on location, look for players with the right attitude, players willing to put alliance goals before individual ones and be aggressive as hell. We play to have fun and be part of something special. Our goal is always to take the core without using pacts or spies. We like our players to communicate through skype and participate in the forums. We are happy to give new players a chance as long as they are willing to learn and have time to dedicate to the game.

Members Signed Up:

67JP67
AdamMB
aquarius999
ArShark
Baudin Toolan
BDG2
cabz bii
CarbineX
czar666
daizan
Dan Brown
dazlerr
DieselBoy
Digital Mystikz
Don1968
dont kill me
fingolfin
Fist Of The North Star
FlcoBlades
GoToHellbg
H3kz
hammerOfThe Gods
Hasan Naqvi
Hot Wings
hoopi
IcedDragon
Johanco
jorisva1
Kathul
kdaroks
kranthitejab
Maratto
mattr130
mulligan0411
nick1
Obsidian King
oskarghost96
Pythagorus
QCI TCG
RichardOne
Ruler 33
sacmaster211
SaintedStarr
sasukepran
Skullyhoofd
SlayerOfVirgins
Smiley.
superbuilder
Thomatheus
ThorMMX
Tpstine
TraviticusTheDestroyer
unit72
unshapedchimpeus
Venomous D (draganaxx)
void1324
Whites11
wildje
Zarlug
Zero Point
ZUES had returned

Like I said we are happy to give new players a chance as long as you are willing to learn and have time to dedicate to the game however only way you can apply is by posting a little about yourself on this thread.

What we don't need in our alliance are:
Players who think can go off and do their own thing.
Players who think they are gonna get something without giving nothing.
Cry babies and prima donnas that give botheration to their squad leaders and teammates.
Players who will draw attention to us in a negative way.
Turtles, sim city players and people who don't understand the importance of battleships.

If you are interested message me on skype, here on the forums or post on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17088

http://gb.grepostats.com/world/en49/player/427075

Currently founder and leader of Philosoraptors, a rim alliance project raised from nothing and when founded, the immediate enemy were several hundred times our size. Relatively low polis points due to being about 2 months behind the core players

Aggressive
Favour offense
Team player

I wish to join depending on world release and calydon busyness :) . I missed the chance to play with Daizan and PV in Xi due to joining nemesis instead, which ruined the server for me. Promised myself I would try and play in a Daizan alliance if the chance ever came up

DeletedUser13240

Yo matey,
Soes I goes ta sign up n' find meself already on the roster.
Aye, psychik that wot they be.
Can't loose with a seer on the team.
yer estatic
unit
-Proud survivor, PoorVictums -

DeletedUser5061

Got the mail. Why not? If Cabz bii is signed up, count me in to do my part :)

Great, more leaders amongst us less for me to do :)

If anyone has the black belt guide somewhere, message me I would like to make some updates.

DeletedUser22708

Same here, i played Chi, Athens and i played in Bellerophon where i got rimmed by Daizan and his friends haha
But i'm interested to join yah

DeletedUser5061

Same here, i played Chi, Athens and i played in Bellerophon where i got rimmed by Daizan and his friends haha
But i'm interested to join yah

Now i just gotta get nmapletoft the other pain in my butt from that server to join :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

haha good idea, don't know where he kept pulling out biremes lol

DeletedUser

hmm..if u guys really want to play it seriously then i can offer u my service..( well u also have to take me. u have the choice there too. :p)
well this link will soon vanish as my world had just closed..

sasukepran

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
Great, more leaders amongst us less for me to do :)

If anyone has the black belt guide somewhere, message me I would like to make some updates.

Damn! I did used to have the black belt guide on my former world but then I left... Sorry mate, someone must have it though.

DeletedUser

Good luck, dai! I wish time allowed for me to play another server! I'd totally join up with you guys again! I enjoyed every minute of playing with you all!

I'm sure I'll be around stalking your world forums though so no worries..You'll still see me.. *giggle*

~ Lane