DeletedUser

2nRsc

fixed it for you :D

ty jack :)

DeletedUser30490

pretty sure it still will be hard :p
alot of mods and more experienced players :/

DeletedUser

Lolol hmmm i wonder if Kad will want to set up a rival alliance ;) I heard stories of Kappa.

DeletedUser958

Well that's my plan xD
My ally will also have a few very experienced players ;)

DeletedUser30490

pretty sure it will be very soon,
check grepointel 2 more world names have being added to it.....so guessing it wont be far off

DeletedUser

pretty sure it still will be hard :p
alot of mods and more experienced players :/

dont worry about mods. they are not good players.. i myself is a big noob.. pyth is an exception

DeletedUser958

I'm not totally sure if i join this world or not :p
Depends on the settings on the next world :)

DeletedUser5061

Lolol hmmm i wonder if Kad will want to set up a rival alliance ;) I heard stories of Kappa.

Kappa was great server it had lots of aggressive alliances and many people look back at it fondly, I don't know what you heard but these are the facts.

Well that's my plan xD
My ally will also have a few very experienced players ;)

Talks of rivalry and how good an alliance will be at this stage seems just silly as how many good active players you end up with near you purely down to luck but definitely believe more good players will join the server if they know there are going to be few good premades for them to choose from. The more people looking to play on the same settings as us the sooner those settings are likely to become available so I would definitely encourage you to go for it :)

I am willing to sign up to this alliance. Looks organised and structured with experienced members.

I admire your confidence but I cant find anything on grepostats or anything on the forums about you. So if you are interested you are pm about your past experience.

DeletedUser958

I'm not founding an ally on a world with these setting after all...
Since a speed 2 world won't be my main world i dont want to found anything... I might join the server and if i do.
I would actually like to join your alliance ;)

I'll PM you with my past experience. (since my stats from Alfa, beta and gamma are gone)

DeletedUser

I am ace so that is enough of a reason lol, I was also in PV back in Xi, sadly after D got banned ;)
Its his fault always for everything so for sure you wanna have him in your alliance, if you fail it gonna be his fault :p :pro: