Venom 2.0

DeletedUser

He said that they were full I don't understand though, I should. Be allowed in, he said wait till the world starts and stay active, by that time ill be farmed to death :heh:

DeletedUser23986

He said that they were full I don't understand though, I should. Be allowed in, he said wait till the world starts and stay active, by that time ill be farmed to death :heh:

there is 8 day bp, he will surely decide by that!

DeletedUser40387

join the world and try and get your points up and talk to Pythagorus in the world

good luck

DeletedUser

But what I don't understand is that daizan has loads of space in his alliance for me. I'm not that noob so I should get in yet he says wait. I'm scared....

DeletedUser

But what I don't understand is that daizan has loads of space in his alliance for me. I'm not that noob so I should get in yet he says wait. I'm scared....

Your welcome to join me and my friend in creating an alliance in Paros... I could maybe give you Recruiter or Leader as I know u from Myonia (en58). Have u quit there? Ive been conquered twice but still have a 2k point city

DeletedUser

I got conquered I think though Minot sure, it won't let me on without creating a new city :(

DeletedUser38652

Your welcome to join me and my friend in creating an alliance in Paros... I could maybe give you Recruiter or Leader as I know u from Myonia (en58). Have u quit there? Ive been conquered twice but still have a 2k point city

Lol... Conquered twice me 2, but I have destroyed CS's from W.T.F, Black Rain and Collectors, being in an alliance with 3 other ppl