Venom 2.0

DeletedUser

we never fill the alliance up though ;)

that would make us part MRA having a alliance at the full limit lol

DeletedUser345

But what I don't understand is that daizan has loads of space in his alliance for me. I'm not that noob so I should get in yet he says wait. I'm scared....

No offence mate but at the moment you aren't really giving off the best impression, try to keep the posts down to a minimum don't beg - make one request and wait - and show a willingness to learn and be aggressive.

DeletedUser345

-Ach- are you joining us?? And Chris please, stop posting so much!

I don't intend to apply, if conquest then I would have but I think I will just coast and maybe evaluate how seriously I want to take the world after bp ends judging on whether i'd be accepted of course. Also this idiot above me is rather offputting as ego's like his don't appeal to me.

DeletedUser

Lol I'm still wondering wether I'll get into venom or choose some other direction...

DeletedUser11965

polls_pwease128649168682793192_0235_333808_poll_xlarge.jpeg

you can try begging with this

DeletedUser5061

I don't intend to apply, if conquest then I would have but I think I will just coast and maybe evaluate how seriously I want to take the world after bp ends judging on whether i'd be accepted of course. Also this idiot above me is rather offputting as ego's like his don't appeal to me.

I don't carry "beef" from one server to another and I can say same goes for the players I play alongside most servers. We are happy to give players a chance regardless of experience very "MRA" that way, just some players need to prove they can be active others we can take their word for it. And even then some people are so awesome we just want them on our team even if they are gonna be inactive like the skullys and fistys.

Lol I'm still wondering wether I'll get into venom or choose some other direction...

Only you know how active you are going to be this server but if you feel you cant keep up with our average you might wanna go elsewhere and cause a little mischief ;)

DeletedUser19105

Can I make a suggestion for a player? Milliethemooster is an absolute monster. I just met her in my most recent world and I know she has played for a long time with some other players here. But if we could get her, she would make a great addition to the team.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I assume it too late to fill in a spot? 2/3 of my island consist of venom members, plus id be cool to be in an active alliance. I have some experience.

DeletedUser19042

Send in a message ingame to daizan. I'm sure he'll have a spot for you. :)

DeletedUser38652

I think I would invite Andytin to Venom, #3 in Ithaca with over 1m points

DeletedUser11886

Points don't matter guys... no one gives if you have 1 million points, if you have 6 ABP and 10 DBP I don't think it would help. If you really want to get into here, you want references from other people that know your experience. (No, I don't mean just making more accounts and posting) You need to show that you can get into these types of alliances.

Just my slice of the pie. BTW Lean beef or fatty beef? They matter :)

Edit: Just an add on, but it would kind of be funny if Venom gets crushed in the first few months for no good reason. I believe you guys will go far, but I'm just saying. Its possible that people will become meat bags and get you tons of BP and slowly annoy the hell out of you guys.