Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser5061

Alliance Name: Venominium

Starting Direction: North-West (ocean 44)

founder.png
Founder(s): Kadjayuni / Venomous D (draganaxx)

invite.png
Recruitment: daizan

leader.png
Squad Leader(s): Selected based on activeness once the server starts.

diplomacy.png
Everything Else: Kadjayuni

We are looking to add good (or want to be good) active players looking to learn and play the game in an aggressive efficient manner. We are happy to take on both experienced and inexperienced players as long as you have the right attitude, understand to create an elite alliance you need teamwork, organisation, dedication and a bit of luck, its not something that just can be drafted together. If you are more interested in spamming the forums than the actual game itself, this is not for you. You gonna be all drama every time the council, does things differently to how you would, you won't fit in. If like most of us you just want to kick butts and help the team reach its goals at all costs, you will fit in fine. You have time on your hands and the type of player that likes to lead by example, you will find you will excel here and be given the recognition you deserve.

All you need to know about us this not our first alliance, we will treat you with respect and make you feel at home best we can, in return we ask you treat your allies with the same respect back and you treat the alliance as your own from the get go. If you know us then you know we play the game to have fun and make new friends just like everyone else, what separates us is we don't come to sim, we don't play to survive, we are not here to turtle and we don't play second.

.. so if you have time on your hand this summer, wanna take a shot at rocking a server, contact me on skype (dai.zan) or Kadjayuni here on the forums so we can see if you are what we are looking for and vise versa.

peace out

The Soon To Be Members of this MRA....

123KOAN
Admiral Naji
ah-Lee-sah
Aicy
amphictyonis
Archijs1992
ArShark
Astrogari
Ben742
Bond 007
Bowzers
Bradykin
cantareli
Ceejay
ch0pperMad
chalna
civecnavi
clivestraddle
Conqueror II
Cove680
Crimsonblue
daizan
Dan Brown
Dewbrine
Digital Mystikz
DR-DOOM
draganaxx
ermirprince
Fella8
Flco Blades
Fontenay
Glaciator1028
GothamSoldier
Greygnarl The Destroyer
IcedDragon
iCyber
ivann1234
Jdc400
Kadjayuni
kdaroks
kekeREAL
Komagos
Lorbella
Madbanshee
makro 356
Miknel
Milos21
Monster Mouse
Mr Muay-Thai
Mutzzy
Nova Dai
Orphaeon
Ouijaboard
person67
Pickled Soldier
rickbcn
rizzlah
Rock5
SamuraiDragon
Sasukepran
Sconna
SirNoelRules
Slimtim12
Spartan-Fury
swartmamba
Temeriare
The Big Bad
TheGryphon
The Killing Joke
The Mogul
The Smilodon Fatalis
unit72
Wahanok
WhipLady
Worldismine
ZUES had returned

The small print: This alliance is not for prude peeps really, we believe in the freedom of speech and showing tolerance towards those cursed with idiotic tendencies, which is quite a few of us if I am honest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5061

doom added you to the list.

I will give you a shot civecnavi but players that play many worlds as you do don't last.. its better to concentrate on one world or at most two at any one time.

en73 351 civecnavi 69,385 12 The Lullaby League
en75 395 civecnavi 85,363 13 WARGASM
en71 666 civecnavi 9,427 4 Lords Of Conquest

DeletedUser47121

I will give you a shot civecnavi but players that play many worlds as you do don't last.. its better to concentrate on one world or at most two at any one time.

en73 351 civecnavi 69,385 12 The Lullaby League
en75 395 civecnavi 85,363 13 WARGASM
en71 666 civecnavi 9,427 4 Lords Of Conquest

I only play Lapithos (en75) seriously,the rest i just visit once or twice a day.