Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Listen up Ruse, ima wine and dine ya! Then i'm going to take Atticus down to Ihop and flirt a little. Then we're going back to his place and sealing the deal....Oh yeah, i'm keeping the beach front polis, sorry Atticus, k thx bai.

DeletedUser25607

Nice premade is gathering here, many familiar faces. :)

Wish you all good luck guys. I have big nostalgia for the game, but unfortunately very little time for playing atm.

DeletedUser

12-18 hours left. Everyone ready for some fun?!

dude first days are boring as fk and mostly annoying. no matter where you go or what you do you fkng clicking demand every 5min on your phone. i hate that part ^^

im the only one who feels like that? lol

DeletedUser5061

dude first days are boring as fk and mostly annoying. no matter where you go or what you do you fkng clicking demand every 5min on your phone. i hate that part ^^

im the only one who feels like that? lol

It aint so bad, you will 50 other people on skype doing the same thing.

DeletedUser

And as far as gameplay, I am humble enough to admit that I have been out of the game for 2 years now, so coming back I will have to see how things have changed and how well I do. Heck, I might even not be as good as you anymore, who knows...;-p
Do I smell sarcasm
smiley-confused002.gif

DeletedUser

My troll accounts? I don't have another account Draganna. Just this one, and I don't troll or put people down from it, on the contrary I support everyone that needs supporting. Your alliance does not need any additional support.

And as far as gameplay, I am humble enough to admit that I have been out of the game for 2 years now, so coming back I will have to see how things have changed and how well I do. Heck, I might even not be as good as you anymore, who knows...;-p
Please, forgive me mighty Anticus, but I am a noob, an idiot and I play for the first time this game, BUT, CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU WERE GOOD LIKE DAIZAN OR THE OTHERS?
And NO, IN YOUR DREAMS, IS NOT AN OPTION!

DeletedUser

Please, forgive me mighty Anticus, but I am a noob, an idiot and I play for the first time this game, BUT, CAN YOU TELL ME WHEN YOU WERE GOOD LIKE DAIZAN OR THE OTHERS?

wait a minute, this way of typing... oh i know! pyth is back! :O

DeletedUser12512

Seriously Draganna, after just giving me hell for trolling on different accounts this is your reply? ;-) And you're right, I was never as good as the others. No argument from me.
Anticus---

DeletedUser46838

Honestly Gold, I like ya, but you shouldn't be trashing other teams because you didn't get in.

As for our count. As Daizan said, its going to possibly be 100. Which i'm okay with. Anyone who knows me, knows that I successfully managed 200 peeps in Theta during my stint there and that they were actually pretty good once they got going. Its all about positioning and team work.

As for egos, i'll make a vow now. Even if I didn't get along with people in the past, or had the appearance of. Consider it a clean slate. Past trash talk was just rivalry stuff. I'll work with anyone on my team and consider me having your back. As many of you know, a debate with me is often impersonal anyways. Just practice for political science and law school. :)

Really TSF? :D for political science lawl

DeletedUser44027

No. More like a certain Romanian individual who goes by a few well known account names :rolleyes: