Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser41523

Well we are on the same team so...

But anyone I rail in an argument really isn't personal. I just seriously want to practice on snappy comebacks, fact checks, and debates. Its actually helped me a lot. :D

DeletedUser46838

Well we are on the same team so...

But anyone I rail in an argument really isn't personal. I just seriously want to practice on snappy comebacks, fact checks, and debates. Its actually helped me a lot. :D

Glad to hear that....you bring back some of the bad memories from US Gythium

DeletedUser41523

US Gythium was perhaps the one world where I got extremely personal and meant it. But that was more Candyman who tried to sell out his whole team just to join us. And Paul, who arrogantly put words in my mouth after I left and started making obnoxious claims that he was suddenly a better leader. He still refuses to fight me. ;)

DeletedUser

US Gythium was perhaps the one world where I got extremely personal and meant it. But that was more Candyman who tried to sell out his whole team just to join us. And Paul, who arrogantly put words in my mouth after I left and started making obnoxious claims that he was suddenly a better leader. He still refuses to fight me. ;)

Paul, haha, his new account is on Marathon, he joined my alliance and then left got booted after he found out it was me, he's still trying to get an invite to come back.

DeletedUser

Seriously Draganna, after just giving me hell for trolling on different accounts this is your reply? ;-) And you're right, I was never as good as the others. No argument from me.
Anticus---
Seriously? I'm a woman now? Well, it's true that i've played with a woman ingame once. But, Artritus, listen to me very well (and if you don't believe me ask Dez, coz that little one knows everything, except to play ofc, :) ) I'm very far to be a woman, you know me very well and if I'm thinking for one second, you even like me.
PS. I was -rep by a little noob. Please sign it and i will show you what kind a noob I am.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser44027

Seriously? I'm a woman now? Well, it's true that i've played with a woman ingame once. But, Artritus, listen to me very well (and if you don't believe me ask Dez, coz that little one knows everything, except to play ofc, :) ) I'm very far to be a woman, you know me very well and if I'm thinking for one second, you even like me.
PS. I was -rep by a little noob. Please sign it and i will show you what kind a noob I am.
I posted on the same thread as you, do you even need to ask who wrote the rep? :p

DeletedUser

Really Dez? Remember that you -reped me in the past and after that i've played one month with you. I remember i was top attacker taking cities in an hostile ocean. Maybe you will see what can I do, again.

DeletedUser12512

Muttzy, I guessed that iwt was you after I posted that comment, but I wasn't 100%. (At least I got the woman part right ;-p)

I am actually very happy to see you have come back, for one, I do like you, and for another, I really like that you are in an opposing alliance, that helps out tremendously. I was looking for that little blessing in disguise that could mean an implosion for Venominium, and here you are!! If anything, you make the game more colorful. Before you decide to play with us though, make sure have thoroughly destroyed Venominium from the inside.

--Artritus

Aicy

Strategos
Hahaha, mutzzy is my knight in shining armour and his romanian presence only makes me feel happier for an alliance.

DeletedUser41523

Wouldn't we just kill the trouble maker rather than implode the alliance?

And even if, you really wouldn't be doing your team any favors. Actually you'd be worse off, sorry to burst your bubble.

DeletedUser12512

Wouldn't we just kill the trouble maker rather than implode the alliance?

And even if, you really wouldn't be doing your team any favors. Actually you'd be worse off, sorry to burst your bubble.

Do you always take yourself so seriously? Lossen up whoever you are.

DeletedUser12512

Dragga, I owe you an apology btw, but I am sure you can understand the reason for the mixup, Dragga, and Drag are very close, and my mind has always been set to thinking of Muttzy in a tutu.

DeletedUser44027

Really Dez? Remember that you -reped me in the past and after that i've played one month with you. I remember i was top attacker taking cities in an hostile ocean. Maybe you will see what can I do, again.

Hehe. I got -replied four times for that, but... It didn't seem affect my rep. What a pity ;)

Edit: no, no sorry, but even these reps didn't do much. I have 4.1k, so... :p
Furthermore, nobody has signed a single one... True Team Venom spirit, eh?

Last edited: