Venominium (en80)

• Thread starter DeletedUser5061
  • Start date

DeletedUser44192

Anyone got some space for an old timer?

Currently playing in only 1 other world (Dyme), but have played hard in Zeta and Edessa in the past. I am looking for a team that's set out to win a world, and given that my life has freed up - considerably, I would enjoy taking a part here.

I've heard a lot about you Daizan, I would like to see what it's like playing along side.

Tim

DeletedUser

Dai - just want to say that I cannot wait for this.

Also - tim is an amazing player!

DeletedUser30092

Id love to get in on this MRA action if I decide to be active enough, and if you all would let me.

DeletedUser

Hi Glaciator, I see how well you are doing on Pandosia and genuinely very impressed will ask dai to add you to the list when he is online. :D:D

DeletedUser46838

Hi Glaciator, I see how well you are doing on Pandosia and genuinely very impressed will ask dai to add you to the list when he is online. :D:D

Glaciator only has 1600 pts on Pando

6000 on bello

DeletedUser46838

Who doesn't?:p

Oh if you need any trashtalking to the enemies, you can always use me to troll the enemies....

DeletedUser5061

Glaciator only has 1600 pts on Pando

6000 on bello

I think she has mistaken Glaciator for Gladiator, thinking of Spartacus: Blood and Sand puts her in a happy place.

Who doesn't?:p

Oh if you need any trashtalking to the enemies, you can always use me to troll the enemies....

Trash talk what enemies? server hasn't even started yet lol

ehem, you can add The Mogul to this list(SW)

Done for you sir

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41523

So....should the enemy just form a coalition now against us...or how is that gonna go?

Anyways, glad to be here guys, can't wait to play with you all. Lets get after it and score some cities.

DeletedUser46838

Can I just say....the world hasn't started yet and yet you want a coalition...lol

DeletedUser

Rock5 ~ Quit spamming

54 members and the world hasnt even opened up yet. 1/3 of the world cap completed. There may be a lot of experience but an alliance who has members that have experience but havent played together ( disregarding a few a you guys who have ) wont turn out the way you expect it to turn out. The best of luck to you all in o44.

DeletedUser13240

Argh! ^^
The lad can't seem to be stopin' his spam.
Rather than a gold lemur
He be a golden fool.
Buttin' in where he were told no.
Aye lad, it time fer youse to be goin' now.

yer friendly
unit

DeletedUser41523

I've actually had the pleasure of playing with or against most these people. So I won't feel uncomfortable around them.